header

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Neverending War (modern war)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 13]

451 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:55 am

alfabrena

Admin
Anaa was re arranging the herbs and medicens in her bag while Kara lay curled, buried in the covers, asleep, when there was a knock on the door. "A special breakfast has been set up for you downstairs girls," the panda hostess said. "Special?" Anaa questioned but the panda only smiled and left. Blinking slightly Anaa woke Kara who dressed in a fresh costume that wasnt much different then yesterdays save the color was a light blue rather then pink pulled the head banned down over her hair and forehead and the two headed downstairs. they froze at the sight. "Wow," Kara finally said.

And burn in our fire so we may reclaim what is rightly ours;
Earth and your service.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1887263/Alfabrena

452 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre was already sitting at his seat at the table when they came along. He grinned, stood, and greeted them, and introduced the numerous dishes that lay before them. In front of him was a large bowl of fruit, which was all he would ever eat. He considered himself a loose vegetarian. He preferred to not eat meat if he can help it, but if survival is in jeopardy or he is a guest in a home without things he would normally eat, he would make an exception.

453 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:54 pm

alfabrena

Admin
"Impressive," Anaa said, her raised eyebrow hid under her hood. "Smells and looks amazing," Kara said filling a plate with 3/4 meat and 1/4 veggies then a bowl with a healthy serving of fruit. she didnt look it but Kara could pack it away. Anaa delicately filled her plate 1/2 with meat 1/4 veggie and 1/4 fruit. the two sat next two each other Kara between Anaa and Arashi.

Earth and your service.

454 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Andre The Fox

The panda bustled over excitedly and clapped her hands together. "I'm glad you three look to be enjoying the meal! Some of our finest food, as a gift for a long awaited visit." With that, she took a bow and headed off to the bar to resume her duties as the bar tender. Andre would have responded, but he was already biting into a nice juicy mango.

455 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:47 pm

alfabrena

Admin
Anaa ate as if she were in a royal court cutting her meat into smallish bite sized pieces while Kara pretty much tore into her food. Once her plate was clean and started refilling it Kara asked the panda, "You didnt cook all of this yourself did you?"

Earth and your service.

456 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Andre The Fox

The panda smiled and shook her head. "Oh, goodness no! Had it been me that cooked the food, you'd all be eating charcoal. Our amazing team of very talented chefs cooked it for you. I set the order though." He seemed to beam with pride as the words left her muzzle.

457 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:05 pm

alfabrena

Admin
"Well compliments to the cook," Kara said slightly muffled by food and raising her meat filled fork in a toast.

Earth and your service.

458 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:07 am

Andre The Fox

The panda raised her glass in response, then took a civilized sip before returning to the few patrons that were coming in for their morning coffee.
The three sat and ate contently for the next few minutes. Andre was the first to finish. He let out a soft belch, for which he apologized, and wiped his mouth clean of any spittle and fruit juice that ran down his chin from the corners of his mouth. He leaned back in his chair and laid a hand on his belly as he let loose a content sigh.

459 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:46 am

alfabrena

Admin
Anaa finished wiped her mouth and sat back in her chair, eyes sliding half shut as she rested. Kara was the last to get done popping the last piece of bread used to wipe her plate used the napkin to get anything that had tried to escape off her mouth and chin and happily slouched in her seat leaning her head back and closing her eyes.

Earth and your service.

460 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Andre The Fox

The panda bustled over, along with a number of other employees, and they cleaned up the dirty plates and leftovers quickly. The panda smiled as she looked at each of them, glad to see that they had enjoyed her gift to them. "Now, relax a while longer my friends and then be on your way. I know you have a destination beyond this, so I won't keep you longer than you intend." She gazed over each of them, measuring their personalities based on what she had seen of them, and she was content with Andre's new friends.

461 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:38 am

alfabrena

Admin
out of habit Kara began to hum a gypsy drinking song and tapped her foot lightly while Anaa frowned at the 'noise' her friend was making. "This city we are going to," Anaa began not opening her eyes, "I have never been to it. Is it a very big city?"

Earth and your service.

462 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:54 am

Andre The Fox

"Not really." He began, folding his paws in front of his mouth. "It's a pre-war city. It doesn't have gleaming metal structures and highways and cars. It has wooden huts and farms and people travel by horses and such."

463 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:00 am

alfabrena

Admin
"Sounds sleepy," Kara said with a yawn. Kara was a party girl used to the hustle and bustle of the caravan and the gleaming surfaces and flashing lights of night life of big cities.
"Sounds wonderful," Anaa said. the healer was already use to such 'old ways' of living and actually much preferred it.

Earth and your service.

464 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:18 am

Andre The Fox

"Despite it's third world atmosphere, though, the people there still enjoy SOME of the luxuries brought about by technology discovered during the war. The town does have electricity and some of the kids have games to play." He stretched and made a squeaking sound of some sort, then shook his shoulders. "Are you two ready to get going?"

465 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:17 am

alfabrena

Admin
"Always," Anaa said rising to her feet gracefully.
"I guess," Kara sighed getting up slowly.
Anaa was always kept on her toes by Mentor never knowing what the golden would order her to do next. Kara, though used to always being on the move when she wasnt with the caravan she liked to take her time when traveling.

Earth and your service.

466 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre stood and stared at the two for a few moment with a smile on his muzzle. After a count or two, he lowered his gaze and let out a soft chuckle. "I suppose I should fill you two in on the second half of our journey." He looked up at the two, then turned around to look out the large front window of the tavern. His ears set back slowly and he gave a determined nod. "It was a lie when I informed the two of you that Tenatsu had managed to kill the entirety of my immediate family. My second youngest sister, Crystal, had left the clan long before the attack hit." He stopped and turned to face them. "When an Arashi is born, they are gifted by the fates with an affinity for a specific element. However, as we progress our knowledge of this element, our bodies adapt a curse that changes our body accordingly. Crystal was always so beautiful, and equally as gifted with her element." He stopped again for a moment to swallow the knot in his throat. "Her element is that of Earth, and as she reached that point of her knowledge, her body began to change as such. She began to grown scale of stone about her body. She demanded that our elders do something to fix her, but when they refused and told her that she had been the first Earth master in generations, and they had no idea how to counteract the curse, she attacked the elders, and was thus banished from the clan." He stopped again and shifted uneasily. "The relevance of this piece of history is this: After she left, she formed a clan of her own. They are essentially nothing more than a cut throat bunch of bandits, but she is their leader, so they are smart, tactful, and devious. They populate the mountain roads between here and the village my son lives in."

467 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:57 pm

alfabrena

Admin
The two females were quiet for a time staring at him. "In other words -" Kara began. "You believe your sister may attach us Lieutenant?" Anaa pretty much finished for Kara.

Earth and your service.

468 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Andre The Fox

"She may not attack, but her bandits certainly will. She keeps them on a loose leash, but not one so tight as to keep them from attacking her own brother, much less friends of mine." He stood there contemplating every possible variable they may encounter. "She may confront me, if nothing more than to say a bittersweet hello, but I doubt her hate for the clan has warped her affection for her big brother." He finished with a goofy grin on his face now.

469 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:26 pm

alfabrena

Admin
"Well if just a bunch of bandits attach thatll be fun!" Kara said with a toothy grin, tails swishing side to side. Anaa slowly turned her hooded head toward Kara. "You have a twisted sense of humor." Kara looked at her. "Im the one that likes to tease Drakus into chasing me down a rocky mountains side guns blazing. Whats so bad about wanting to have some fun with some bandits?"

Earth and your service.

470 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Andre The Fox

"I wouldn't underestimate these bandits. I've never encountered them myself, but if they're any bit as skilled as a warrior trained by an Arashi would be, they could stand a great chance in a fight with the Dracus. So don't get full of yourself, Kara." He cast her a stern, but caring glare.

471 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:07 pm

alfabrena

Admin
"To late," Anaa said, invisibly to the others rolling her eyes. Kara frowned at her. "Im perfectly capable of taking care of myself against frisky drunkards and quite good at outrunning pissed trigger happy Dracus but if what you say is true," she looked to Arashi with teasing eyes, "I just might need a little protection." "Onl protection you need to keep you safe is a muzzle," Anaa said. Karas eyes narrowed, tails stilling, and slowly looked to Anaa. Unnoticed by the other two due to the cowl Anaa raised an eyebrow at Kara, "A healer only tells the truth."

Earth and your service.

472 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre couldn't help but laugh at Anaa's comment, and moreso at Kara's reaction. He gathered himself and then nodded to the two. "Well, then, with that out of the way, shall we be on our own?"

473 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:56 pm

alfabrena

Admin
"Yes," Anaa said heading for the door. Kara followed slowly still glaring daggers at Anaas back.

Earth and your service.

474 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:42 am

Andre The Fox

Andre rolled his shoulders, stretched his arms and legs, heaved an excited sigh, then headed for the door. "Then let us be off."
~
As the hours dragged by and they got higher and higher on the mountainside, the temperature began to drop and they were nearly high enough to walk amongst the clouds. It was moments like this that made him so glad to have fur. Amphibians and avians weren't as fortunate in this mountain climate.

475 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:52 pm

alfabrena

Admin
Kara frowned and shook her head then began rubbing and ear and working her jaw. "Ow. This change in pressure is making my ears angry." Anaa dug in her bag one handidly not stoping. "here," she said handing bright orange moldeable foam like stuff to Kara. "ear plugs." she pulled one side of the cowl back to show and ear stuffed with the orange stuff.

Earth and your service.

476 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre allowed himself a small chuckle. He looked back at Kara and Anaa as he continued up the mountain path. "You were obviously not mountain born, Kara." Andre teased. "I rarely notice the pressure change, if at all. Although, I have to admit, it has been long enough since I've been in the mountains without my combat suit on, I probably should pop my ears." As he finished his statement he moved his jaw about to force himself to yawn.

477 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:41 pm

alfabrena

Admin
"born in a wild flower field thank you very much," Kara said sticking her tongue out at him slightly as she stuffed the plugs into her ears. once they were in her ears popped and she sighed in relief. "slightly to much information Kara," Anaa said.

Earth and your service.

478 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:29 am

Andre The Fox

"I won't bother asking." Andre grinned and finally managed a yawn. His ears tingled as the pressure inside released to equalize with the pressure outside his head.

479 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:03 pm

alfabrena

Admin
"aww why not?" Kara said teasingly tails waving very slowly side to side. Anaa just rolled her eyes and shook her head, 'not worth it i give up,' she thought.

Earth and your service.

480 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Andre The Fox

"I don't understand why Anaa thinks you being born in a flower field is too much information, and knowing you, I probably don't want to understand?" He cast a glance back at the two.

481 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:42 pm

alfabrena

Admin
"Exactly," the two chorused. "Long story," Kara said. "Dont need to know," said Anaa. "If you like Ill tell it to you." "Please dont."

Earth and your service.

482 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:07 am

Andre The Fox

"Why not?" He said with a foxish grin on his face.

483 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:55 am

alfabrena

Admin
"Dont encourage her," Anaa said bluntly overriding Kara who had opened her mouth to answer with a look in her eye Anaa didnt like.

Earth and your service.

484 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:16 am

Andre The Fox

"I would be interested to hear at some point or another, regardless." He murred and flicked a tail before facing forward again. As he did, he slowed his pace considerably and held a hand out to the side to signal the both of them to stop. Up ahead was a stone gate of considerable size. A gate of which he did not remember. It did not seem as if there were any sentries patrolling the top. Knowing what he did, however, he could assume the gate was his sister's doing.
"Keep your eyes attentive." He said as he motioned the two of them to follow him as he slowly approached the gate.

485 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:29 pm

alfabrena

Admin
Anaa looked around carefully and rose up on her toes in readyness as she slowly followed the lieutenant. Karas ears were swiveling non stop to catch any sound hand slowly going down to grip her knife hidden in the ruffles of her skirt.

Earth and your service.

486 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:42 am

Andre The Fox

As Andre neared the gate, he scanned the area around with his mind to see if he could detect any life. He could sense nothing alive... but he could sense something... wrong. Something twisted. When he reached the gate, he looked up to see exactly how massive the structure was. It seemed to lean in on him the higher up he looked at it.
"What in the name of the gods..." He whispered under his breath.
Once directly in front of the gate, he tapped it with his knuckles. The door to the gate was so thick that the only sound made was the sound of his flesh squishing against the cold stone. He scrunched his nose, and then looked upward. "Crystal! If this is your doing, let us pass, or I shall tear down this door with my bare hands!" He challenged.
His voice echoed through the pass, but after a few moment's silence, there was no response. "Right then." He rolled his shoulder twice then began to focus an intense amount of his energy into his right fist. With a shout to emphasize his effort, he drew back his fist. As he was about to drive it into the door, he heard a familiar voice call out behind him.
"Brother, stop!"
Andre's ears snapped back and he stumbled slightly as he deflected his punch. His fist scraped the door and blew out a nice foot deep gash seven feet long to his left. He turned around to see his sister, Crystal, with a worried look on her face. He stopped and blinked curiously at her for a moment. She was as gorgeous as ever. An image of feminine perfection. Every good womanly gene that their mother could have possibly passed on was in her. Her figure was thin, but full, her breasts large, her face flawless. And he could notice that the stone flesh that her body had been cursed with had grown farther up her shoulder. It could be seen slightly on her the neck and cleavage of her left side. A long sleeve covered the rest of her arm. Her other shoulder and arm were uncovered. A small diamond shaped hole revealed part of her abdomen, and she had fancily carved stone greaves to cover her legs. On her back was a stone axe. Her long hair was a redish brown, as was her fur, and her eyes were a piercing white, like her brother's.
"Crystal!" He began, "Why on earth would you block passage through here? Is it not enough that your bandit's plunder and raid as they please already?" He had a look of absolute frustration on his face.
She looked to the ground, an expression of shame about her. "My bandits are no more brother. Something... terrible has befallen them all. A fate not even heartless brigands deserve." When his expression softened, she continued. "Something has happened to the mountains. Something evil, something unnatural. It started about two weeks ago. A group that had gone out to raid came back minus two men. They said they were ambushed by giant mechanic spiders. The two that were missing had been consumed, and another was shot with a poisoned stinger. We tried to save him, but he died... At least, we thought he had..."
Andre's heart skipped a few beets, then sank. He knew precisely what it was that she was about to say. He had encountered this enemy before. If the story she told him was true... Well, he didn't want to think about that. "So, you mean to tell me..."
"He changed. Mutated. Became something that wasn't alive, but clearly was not dead. He attacked many others in the camp, and the virus only spread like a wildfire." She had begun to cry by this point. Andre quickly moved up to her and gave her a tight hug. She was at least two feet shorter than he was.
He then held her out at arms length. "So then, you didn't build this gate to keep others out. You built it to keep those monstrosities inside."
She nodded.
"Has it spread beyond your gate?"
She shook her head. "No. As soon as things went south fast, I sealed every possible passage within a fifty mile radius. Every tunnel collapsed. There is no way they can get out, unless they grow wings."
He gave a solid nod. "Good." Was all he could manage to say by this point.

487 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:06 am

alfabrena

Admin
At the shout of an unfamiliar voice Anaa and Kara reacted instantly and almost in sync with each other. Their ears flattened and they spun around, cloak skirts and hair flying, as they pulled weapons; Anaa her sword Kara a wicked looking dagger that had been hidden at her waist in the folds of her skirt. Both stood very still as they watched the beautiful vixen before them. This was the lieutenants sister? Neither relaxed until Arashi stepped forward and hugged the female.
Anaa sheathed her sword as Kara straightened, sheathing her dagger. With a frown the snow leopard turned back to the door, lifting her head to sniff at the air.
"What do you smell Anaa?" Kara asked, walking over to her side and lifting her muzzle to sniff at the thin cool air as well.
Anaa shook her head and walked closer to the stone gate, sniffing. "What worries me is what i can't smell," she finally said.
"What do you mean by that?" Kara asked following her now wearing a frown as well.
Anaa straightened from her bowed over position too look at Kara with a puzzled frown, "I do not smell any virus, contagion, ailment, or mutation of any kind."
Kara's frown deepened, "Really?"
Anaa nodded and Kara stepped forward to lay a gentle hand on the cold stone, "How can that be? You have the best nose around that I know of."
Anaa shrugged and shook her head, "I dont know...Its like there never was any mutation...Only a species..." She turned to look at the lieutenant, "Lieutenant? Has the military ever encountered anything like this before?"

Earth and your service.

488 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:25 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre turned to face the other two girls. "No. I have, personally, but we had no such thing as an actual military the last time this happened." He shook his body to rid himself of the tingling chill that was creeping up his spine. He walked to the large stone door and he stared up at it once more. Crystal was at his heels. "What these things are is the peak of biological manipulation." Once again he turned to face them. "There is another species out there in the universe that call themselves the Katnaktu. A self constructing race of robotic insects, far more advanced than even the Dracus. The 'spiders' have a toxin that changes the very DNA of the victim, and also begins to generate the poison within it as well. Everything becomes a mindless puppet, alive or dead, once the toxin takes complete hold. It's an effective bio weapon that lets them be as little involved in genocide as they can be."

489 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:31 pm

alfabrena

Admin
Kara's current outfit:

"Well they sound like a pleasant lot," Kara snorted, crossing her arms under her brests and throwing her hips to one side, one ear flopping over.
"A toxin that changes the very DNA of any dead or living thing," Anaa murmured.
"Youd like to get your hands on some wouldnt you?" Kara said flatly, one eyebrow rising as she took a deep breath which lifted her shoulders in turn lifting her arms and breasts, before letting the breath gust out again. She wasnt to real sure why but the vixen made her narrow her eyes and feel more gypsy then ever. 'I aint jealous am I?' she thought. She'd been told what jealousy was but never having felt it before (never having a reason to) she wasnt sure what it was like. 'Surely not,' she thought shaking her head slightly. 'As always I have no reason to be.'
"Yes i would," Anaa said.
"Think you and Old Gold could figure out a cure?"
Anaa was torn between frowning and smiling at the nickname for Mentor. "No I dont think we could, not for recoding the entirety of a species' DNA but it would be good to study it."
Both of Kara's ears fell as she closed her eyes and shook her head.

Earth and your service.

490 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:58 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre turned to face Anaa as she spoke. A look of slight anger covered his face. "No. I will not have it. You would risk an outbreak in an area far less capable of containment than this."
"I was lucky I managed the containment I did." Crystal huffed.
Andre closed his eyes and calmed his nerves. "I understand your interest in this toxin, Anaa, but it would be the death of you and millions others if you made any form of a mistake handling it. Besides," He again turned to face the stone wall. "You would have to take it either from a victim of the toxin or the ones who distribute it, and neither would be possible without becoming infected yourself, unless you were to wear a specialized suit similar to the one I wear to combat."
Then he looked to Crystal and whispered, "You are SURE this is contained?"
She nodded softly.
"Then we will circumvent this area for now. I don't have the time to deal with this while we have a Dracus army sitting idle on our planet."
Crystal looked up to him with frustration on her face. "And why do you not do anything about it?"
"Because Anaa and I nearly died twice trying to kill Tenatsu and destroy his damned city ship. Both armies are too weak to make an assault on the other. The war is at a stand still, and we all need our rest."

491 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:09 pm

alfabrena

Admin
Anaa frowned slightly but kept her mouth clamped shut. She knew very well the dangers of sampling such a toxin and handling it. Let those who have the proper equipment handle it. Anaa sniffed.
"How are we getting to our destination then?" Kara asked. She uncrossed her arms making the beads around her wrists jingle. Her lip curled as she tugged on the tight, itchy bands.
"What did you even put those on for?" Anaa asked watching her.
Kara shrugged. "Habit I guess." She got an evil grin and turned to the two Arashis, but mainly addressing the lieutenant. "Can you believe Anaa used to wear out fits like this?" she asked, lifting the longer side in one hand (making the shorter side rise higher up her leg) and spinning slowly to show off the costume.
Anaa spat, ears pinned. "A long time ago. A time Id rather forget. And why even bring that up?!"

Earth and your service.

492 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Andre The Fox

"I find it hard to believe, but pleasant to imagine." He teased, then looked around. "Well, it looks like a five day hike south to an old mining town. They have a train that goes under the mountain to the other side. From there it's a couple hours to our destination."

493 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:36 pm

alfabrena

Admin
Anaa growled darkly while Kara giggled.
"Five days! Oh Mentor will not be pleased," Anaa said sadly, head hanging.
"Oh come on Anaa you havent had a day off since you were 6!! Besides after nearly getting blown up even Old Goldie has to admit you deserve one," Kara said skipping off back the way they had come.
Anaa just shook her head and plodded after Kara. "Im going to have so at least send a message to Mentor." Anaa grimaced, "I can just imagine her reaction."

Earth and your service.

494 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm

Andre The Fox

"And I'm sure once I explain our dilemma she will not mind so much." Andre added. "But she has proven me wrong before."
"We should go." Crystal said hastily, "I don't care to linger here any longer than I already have." She folded one arm over her chest and looked nervously at the gateway. She seemed to take great care to not do anything that might reveal her altered arm.

495 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:52 pm

alfabrena

Admin
Anaa just sighed and shook her head. "I am going to get an ear full," she muttered to herself."
"You need to take up dancing again you were never sad when you were dancing," Kara said looking at her sideways. "You actually smiled then."
"I was five and Ive told im not dancing or singing," Anaa said bluntly. She froze mid stride, head lifting and ears pricking, slowly lowering the hood of her cloak. "Did any of you hear that?"

Earth and your service.

496 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre perked up his ears and swivelled them around, listening very intently. "I cannot hear anything. What is it?"

497 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:21 pm

alfabrena

Admin
Anaa frowned and replaced the hood, "Sounded like pieces of rock falling."

Earth and your service.

498 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:25 am

Andre The Fox

"Rock golems." Crystal responded quickly. "I posted them around the borders to ensure that if anything gets smart, it still doesn't make it out."
Andre looked to her and nodded. "Shall we, then?"

499 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:08 pm

alfabrena

Admin
Anaa nodded and continued following Kara who seemed to be in a very good mood. Kara was humming to herself and more skipping then walking and would throw in a spin every now and then.

Earth and your service.

500 Re: The Neverending War (modern war) on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre watched Kara idly with a small grin on his muzzle. "You seem to be in a very good mood despite our recent discovery." He pointed out. Crystal was walking beside Andre, her good arm wrapped around his, clinging to her big brother in a very feeble manner.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum