Black Wolf RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

header

You are not connected. Please login or register

the Forgotten

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the Forgotten Empty the Forgotten Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:48 pm

inomay

inomay
Admin

a wolf lay on the hard dry ground, barely breathing. the black she wolf opened her eyes to stare into the wasteland that lay before her. she turned her head and say what looked like it could be a forest. soon she say something move in her direction. her yellow eyes blazing as she bared her inch 1/2 long fangs. her hackles went up as did her tail. the growl deep in her poring all her hate and malice into it. she waited for the thing to get within striking range. so i wonder what this planet holds fr me... the planet of the Forgotten.

2the Forgotten Empty Re: the Forgotten Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:58 pm

He quickly stopped dead in his tracks, looking from the ground up to the snarling fangs of a she wolf about 10 feet away from it. Immediately, he transformed into a wolf and embraced himself do dash away at the she-wolf's slightest movement. They stood there, for about 30 seconds waiting for the other to make their move. After the shapeshifter got tired of waiting, he quickly turned into a falcon and flew into the nearest tree. I wonder who that was...maybe she could help me...

3the Forgotten Empty Re: the Forgotten Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 pm

inomay

inomay
Admin

the she wolf taken aback by this thing that can change shape. she ran after the falcon and stood at the base of the tree. "Who are you?" barked the black she wolf. what other strange things dose this place hold for me? thought the black she wolf as stared into the eyes of the falcon. the irises where white with black pupils. what is this creauture?

4the Forgotten Empty Re: the Forgotten Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Shaking with terror the shape-shifter, as a falcon, stoold on the highest branch of the tree, staring down at the barking she wolf. "Who are you, you ask" said the shifter, "May I ask who YOU are?"I have never seen you in this place before, and I have lived here for over 10 years!" As the shifter sees that this wolf is no threat, he flies down to the ground, gently fluttering his wings to make only a soft sound of rustling leaves. At the bottom, he transforms back into a human, in his ragged clothes, that seem only that a slight tug will rip them. "Again, may I ask who you are?"

Slightly perturbed at his confused face, he waits silently for an answer.

5the Forgotten Empty Re: the Forgotten Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:10 am

inomay

inomay
Admin

the wolf eyed him wearily and said, "i'm inomay, wolfen queen and outcast of the realm of men." she then sat on her haunches. she was about 3 foot 6 to the shoulder. her amber eyes looked at the shape shifter as though looking into his very being. "now may i ask again, and answer before i get inpatient and hungry, who are you" she said cooly with a hint of annoyance and curiosity.

6the Forgotten Empty Re: the Forgotten Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:03 am

"I am Dante, the shapeshifter. I was once abandoned to this condemened world from Earth because of my mutant abilities, and here I have stayed for the past decades. Wandering endlessly to find someone or something that could provide any sense of comfort to my broken soul." As he mumbles in the bleak midwinter, a billowing blizzard begins to blow amongst their shivering bodies. They head to the nearest tree with leaves and crouch under it to find some shelter. The she-wolf continues on with the questions...

7the Forgotten Empty Re: the Forgotten Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:14 am

inomay

inomay
Admin

"what elce besides you lives on this cursed planet?" asked the she wolf in a angry and husky voice.

8the Forgotten Empty Re: the Forgotten Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:48 pm

"Other than I... Creatures. A plethora of mystical creatures... Some that can only be seen by those who have seen death." he explained in a breathy tone.

"These creatures, called the Naeros, seem to always be hiding. I have seen a group of them huddled near each other once near a dead tree. Once I took a step to go towards them, they all scattered instantly into the distant darkness... A mysterious creature indeed. As to why I have seen them only near dead trees, I do not know. There must be a connection between them, life, and death.

Others consist of the Wanderers, the Wrecks, and the Watch.

Wanderers are scrawny, short little creatures that tend to just walk past, leaving no words said or no feelings passed. Emotionless as they are, they seem to be hiding a deeper truth to why they are as they are.

Wrecks are semi-giants that seem to have only one instinct. Destroy. They are most likely the reason as to why this forest is barren of civilization and the probable cause of most fear to organisms in the vicinity.

Watch are most likely an evolved form of bird that have longer, sharper wings and the ability to dive underwater for prey. As I passed them by once near a meadow, they sat on a tree branch above me and watched.

There are plenty others around, but most are hardly visible to my eyes, considering the only death I have seen was that of my father's, protecting me from the justice system on Earth. He took a bullet for me, and soon after that, I was sent here. It seems like forever since then, though it has only been a few weeks since I had arrived here." Dante exclaimed. Looking up at Inomay, he saw fear in her eyes, but then there was none.

"Why are you the outcast of the realm of men?" He asked, turning into a bear and climbing up the tree to the closest branch.

9the Forgotten Empty Re: the Forgotten Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:56 pm

inomay

inomay
Admin

the wolf smiled and looked at the, 'man'. "that my friend is for another time" with that she leped off into the ever growing darkness, the shifter fallowing close behind.

10the Forgotten Empty Re: the Forgotten Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:05 pm

"Where are we going!" said Dante quickly turning into a wolf and chasing after her. In his mind he thought that maybe she was tricking him. He quickly abandoned this thought because now she is his only hope to get out of this dreadful place.

11the Forgotten Empty Re: the Forgotten Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:33 pm

inomay

inomay
Admin

to answer his quetion they enterd a cave. she curled up in the far corner as if to go to sleep.

12the Forgotten Empty Re: the Forgotten Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:42 pm

"How can you sleep at a time like this!" he said as the she-wolf closed her eyes. He transformed into a dog, lay down, and stared at her for a long time before falling asleep too.

The next morning, the shape-shifter woke to find the she-wolf absent from his presence. He called out, "Inomay! Inomay!" but there was no response.

He began to worry and exited the dark cave.

13the Forgotten Empty Re: the Forgotten Mon May 23, 2011 4:24 am

inomay

inomay
Admin

shortly after the shifter had fallen into a deep slumber inomay awoke. she was never one to enjoy the company of others and she was not planning on changing that now. she silently padded out of the damp cave, eyeing her surrounding as she did. this land was filled with things who had done far worst crimes than she. slowly she padded up to the top of a small ridge overlooking the cave mouth. looking up at the half full moon she sighed and waited for the shifter to rise.she may have a use for him after all. but now she had no desire to be in a confined space with him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum