Black Wolf RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

header

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackened Hearts, Undying Love *For TimeMaster of the Spirits and WolfSpirit 1094* Private!

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

TimeMaster of the Spirits

"That's as far as it will go," Nyreena wheezed out, trying all the while to keep herself upright as Dominike helped with her wound. "Somehow when he bit me, it prevented my healing ability to work effectively."

"That's....unusual," Dominike replied, perplexed.

"I already have my destiny planned out, thank you," Demitri nearly screeched at Angel, making sure not to accidentally reveal his true hidden intentions. Following the crow, he was able to catch up to the young man. "You will never be able to escape us!," he cried.

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

Pierce finally made it back up to Nyreena's room with the ointment. He stood outside the door, unnoticed, catching his breath for a few moments. When he saw fit, he finally walked into the room "sorry it took me a while but here," he said holding out the jar to Dominike, "I know it doesn't look that reassuring but I made this myself and it's the strongest I got. It will help..." he told them, 'hopefully' he finished in his mind.

"Plans don't always come to pass mind you." Angel retorted conclusively as she remained behind Demitri with Holden not far behind her.

The young man glanced back and began to run faster, "You underestimate me! I might not be an immortal but that doesn't mean I can't compete with you!" He hollered back at Demitri. He dug in his pocket as he ran. The distraction caused him to stumble. He didn't fall but he slowed drastically but finally gained his footing back. He managed to take whatever he was after out of his pocket. It was a little round blue pill. He threw it on the ground and a plum of dark smoke sprayed out of it. When it had cleared enough to see the young man was gone.

"Thank you," Dominike replied, taking the ointment, dabbing it onto a hand towel,then applying it to Nyreena's wound. Then after finishing handed the ointment back to Pierce, then pulled out some wrappings from his pocket, folded one up, applied it, then wrapped her neck so that the ointment wouldn't rub away accidentally.

"Thank you," Nyreena said, sighing in relief.

"Get some rest," Dominike told her, getting up. "I'll be back to check in later."

"Alright," the ghost girl replied, sinking down and instantly falling asleep when her head hit the pillow.

"Then you need to be more creative," Demitri told Angel, picking up the pace then the young man stumbled, but quickly came to a halt when he disappeared. "This is a wily one," he mumbled. "Who is he?"

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

Pierce started back downstairs. He stopped right before the door to the cave pool then put his hands on his knees and coughed. He put one hand up to his mouth as he coughed and pulled it away to find blood on it. 'What is going on?' He thought to himself. He went in the door and slowly made it to his garage. He went over and put the ointment back into the cabinet, then over to a door. He unlocked it with the same skeleton key and went in. The room was small and very dark. He flicked on a light that was very dim and made the little room not much brighter. There was a large machine in the middle of the room, a chair, and a small booth in the far corner. He walked over to the booth and grabbed a remote out of it, walked back over and sat in the chair. He pushed a couple buttons and the machine flicked on and began to move. It was an x-ray machine taking an x-ray of Pierce's torso.

Chance was out in the hall already leaning against the wall next to the door to her room. She rested the back of her head on the wall and stared at the ceiling in thought. 'Why am I suddenly so happy that me and Dominike are getting along?' She wondered, to herself, curiously.

"Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to formally introduce myself...," Angel said sarcastically, stopping right beside him. "He is just a puny mortal and for some reason the master finds him of some importance. All I know about him is he has the ability to sense immortals. That's why we can never manage to take him by surprise, however, somehow he ended up running into you as though he couldn't sense you at all." She explained

"Must have been the anxiety he worked up or something," Demitrei snorted. "Well, doesn't matter little to me anyways. Weird for a mortal to have a power such as sensing us, isn't it?"

As Dominike exited the room, he saw Chance pondering about something. He went up to her and asked, "Thinking about something?"

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

Angel shook her head solemnly, "I think it's a little more complicated then that... but this weird power of his, I think, is what makes him so interesting to the master..." she paused, turning to face Dimitri completely, "...wait until the master finds out about this new development..." she marveled, then turned and began walking back in the direction she came from with Holden close on her heels.

Chance reluctantly looked over at Dominike, "Oh...no...I was just..." she was happy that they were getting along, but she just couldn't manage to bring herself to tell him that she was. "It's nothing..." she assured him, then yawned widely and stretched, "...I think that's my cue to turn in for the night..." she said as she turned and started toward her room.

Pierce pushed a couple more buttons on the remote in his hand and the machine shut down with a sound much like a mini jet engine shutting down. The dim light provided enough illumination for him to maneuver around the machine and to a white board on the wall. He flicked a switch underneath the board and a blue light fluttered on behind the board. Surprisingly, the light from the board lit the room up more than the dim overhead light did. He climbed up into the booth and grabbed the results of his x-ray and went back to the board.

Demitri eyes closed into small slits as he watched the two head back the way they came, clearly ticked. Quickly feeling the very rays of the sun starting to creep into the horizon, he caught up with the duo who would hopefully get to some shelter soon.
"Alright, then. Good night," Dominike farewelled. "If you oversleep, we'll be sure to get you up for so some serious payback." After Chance left, he looked back at Nyreena with a discouraging look on his face, which caught the attention of Cobranik who asked, "Is everything alright?" "For once, no. For the longest time, I've been able to stop my brother's destiny from coming true but this time, I'm not sure that I can." "Destiny is a funny thing that loves to change itself from time to time," the cat implied. "We have to just play along and see if something unexpected happens." Getting up and walking over to the young woman's right hand he added, "No more so than the hands of fate who shapes the path of destiny." Looking up at the prince, the master asked, "When's the last time you fed upon your own kind, my young crusinik?" Knowing that nothing could be hidden from a Tribunal master, Dominike replied, "Not since this morning." "Go find Pierce. He'll know what to do," Cobranik ordered. "I'll watch over her." Nodding in reply, the prince left in search of the Irish vampire.

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

Holden, without stopping or slowing his pace, bent over sideways, seeming to whisper something into his sister's ear. Angel let out a disgusted sigh and was silent for a moment, "Damnit..." she cursed, "I hate doing that, but... I suppose you're right." Without another word they walked to the middle of the alley they were in and stopped. Holden's expression was indifferent, but Angel's on the other hand, was annoyed. Holden knelt down and removed a manhole cover while Angel scanned the alley looking for any curious on-lookers. She knew it would be too early for any, but she also knew it was better to be safe than sorry. When she gave Holden a sharp nod signaling that no one was watching them, he let himself fall into the black hole. Angel looked over at Demitri with a smirk, "You comin' princy?" She asked rhetorically, and without waiting for his reply, hopped down after Holden.

Pierce stood there, arms crossed, staring at the x-ray results with narrowed eyes for a long time. Finally, he left the room, turning off the light behind the board and the dim room light as he left. He returned to the cabinet that he had gotten Nyreena's ointment out of and opened it. He took a couple bottles of unidentified substances out and brought them to his work bench. There, he began working with the contents of the bottles. He didn't realize that he hadn't locked the doors that led to his garage behind him when he came back down. He was completely absorbed and focused on his work.

For one thing, Demitri would never be the one to even think of going down into the sewers, but the prickling on his skin decided for him otherwise. He quickly jumped down the manhole just as the light of morning flooded the alleyway. Ducking into the shadows of the sewer as the sunlight filled the area, he asked, "Where to now?"

Dominike, having gone downstairs in search of Pierce, stumbled upon the garage door and seeing that it was unlocked, stepped inside and found the Irish vampire hard at work on something and didn't even notice him come in. Stopping a few feet behind, the crown prince asked, "Hey, everything okay?"

Meanwhile, while she was sleeping Nyreena was starting to show signs of discomfort in her facial features which was worrying the feline Master, who had started to pace in frustration on what exactly was causing the pain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum