Black Wolf RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

header

You are not connected. Please login or register

A RolePlay Amongst Friends.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

This role play is for Mushi Haron, Andre The Fox, and WolfSpirit1094 only.

2 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:27 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw paced back and forth at the meeting spot in the woods outside of the Mokiva Village. "Calm down SketchPaw everything is gonna work out fine," FeatherPaw tried to comfort, not seeming to get anywhere. "Are you crazy?" she fumed nervously. "We've done this many times before and it's gone perfectly...alright...," Feather tried again. "THAT may be true except the fact that we've never invited the Arashis or Harons to it before!" Sketch yelled making FeatherPaw, BearPaw, and TeatherPaw all jump. She sighed, "I'm sorry you guys I just don't want this to go wrong. Not only have they never been invited to this, already touchy, event but they haven't even met father yet... I'm just so nervous." SketchPaw admitted plopping down on a hollow log. FeatherPaw walked over and sat next to her and put a hand on her shoulder, "We understand. It's as much on us as it is on you, but worrying about it this much is usually what causes something to go wrong." She explained quietly. "What?! I'm not gonna screw this up! I'm the last one that would screw this up!" Sketch exclaimed, shooting up off the log, knocking Feather backwards off it. Feather lay there on the ground with her legs still on the log "That's...not...what I was implying..." she squeaked.

3 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:10 am

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre had been sitting in his private chamber for a few hours now. He had woke up way earlier than he had planned because of nightmares the night before. It was the same nightmare he had been having for a while now, and he was trying to figure out what it meant. He sat with his eyes closed, his chin resting on his folded paws with his elbows on the finely carved mahogany desk that used to be his father's. His siblings were up and about now, and he watched them with his mind as they moved around, getting ready for the day ahead. It looked like Leena was looking for him.
She made her way down the multiple flights of stairs in their castle and headed for his study. He watched her carefully, and said "Come in." Just as she reached up to knock. He saw her stop and giggle, then open the door.
"You're such a show off, big brother." She teased.
Andre cracked a smile and looked at his little sister. "When you have the power to do something, there is not much sense to not do it when you have the chance." He told her, then gave her a wink.
She stared into his glazed over eyes with a small hint of regret, as she always did, then she continued on to the business she had come down here for. "Everyone else looks to be ready big brother. We're just waiting on you." She bowed her head, then turned around.
"I'll be out in a moment." He responded, and reached out to give her tiny rump a small pat. "Hurry on up, and don't wait. I just need to grab my cloak."
She squeaked, giggled, and nodded as she bounced out of the room to tell their siblings to go.

4 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Marushi walked into his room after two hours of training. " Shena needs to get her butt up, we have things to do" he said to himself as he changed his shirt and headed to Shena's room.
Shena slept quitely in her bed breathing calmly. She was dreaming of Leena and BearPaw.
Marushi slowly opened the door and walked up next to Shena's bed. " wake up baby sister" he whispered in her ear.
Shena grumbled and turned away from Marushi. " leave me alone Maru" she grumbled.
Marushi smiled and turned to Shena's bathroom. " Fine I'll wake you up" he said returning with a bucket full of cold water and dumping it on her.
Shena jumped out of her bed and jumped on Marushi.
Marushi flipped her under him and looked at her. " Good morning, now get dressed"

5 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:22 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

After a while TeatherPaw became wrestless, "Setchy I'm bored!" He whined, kicking the dirt. "I'm sorry TeatherPaw but we're just gonna have to be patient. We aren't moving from our meeting spot until they get here because if we move they aren't gonna know where to find us." SketchPaw explained for the twentieth time with a sigh. "I wanna see Anre and Mushi now though!" He barked as he kicked a tree, snapping it where his foot made contact. It slowly tilted and started falling toward him. His ears went back and he stared at the tree as it got closer and closer and shrouded him in shadow. BearPaw jumped from his spot and kicked the tree back up. It rocked on its base a bit then slowly tilted the opposite direction and stopped, leaning against another tree. In the meantime SketchPaw and FeatherPaw were both on their feet with their hearts pounding. FeatherPaw ran over and picked TeatherPaw up, "You gotta be more careful!" She told him, hugging him and walking back over to the log.

6 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

"That little turd has a lot of power in him, doesn't he Sketch?" Andre's voice rung out from behind the Mokivas. He and his siblings emerged from the forest, each one dressed in a cloak of their appropriate elemental colors to keep them dry from the constant never-ending rain. The water droplets didn't even come into contact with Leena's cloak. They simply moved around her before splashing into the inch of water that covered the ground.

7 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Shena walked out of the forest on the oppisite side of Andre, Leena, and Chase. " Hello everybody sorry we're late." She said quietly. Marushi jumped down from a tree and landed next to Shena. " Yes, we are deeply sorry." Marushi looked at everyone of his allies stopping at FeatherPaw and smiling. " How are you Feather?"

8 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:25 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw smiled at Andre's comment about TeatherPaw. Teather looked up to see one of the very people he was waiting so impatiently for. His frown quickly turned into a big, practically ear to ear, smile. He ran up and jumped on Andre, hanging around his neck in a big hug, the whole time cheering, "Anre! Anre!"
SketchPaw turned to face Shena as she heard her voice behind her. "Oh, hi," She started with a kind smile and rubbing the back of her head, "You aren't late. We were just really early..." She explained. FeatherPaw blushed as soon as Marushi came into her view. When he spoke to her, her cheeks got redder, "H-Hi...Ma..rush...i," She managed shyly as she took one of her braids in her hand and twirled it around her pointer finger.

9 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre chuckled and put an arm under the little squirt's buttocks to hold him up. "Hey there Teather. How are you, little man?" He asked as he used his other arm to ruffle the pup's hair. Chase looked over at Sketch and gave a wave at her with a quiet "Hi SketchPaw." He was still pretty nervous around her. Leena, Ruby, and Crystal stood where they were and waited patiently. They were usually quiet around others, except for Leena, but she was so focused on Andre and Teather she wasn't paying much attention to anything else.

10 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Shena smiled at SketchPaw. " Oh, well never mind then." Shena looked over at BearPaw. " Hello BearPaw." Marushi walked up to FeatherPaw and put his arm around her. " No need to pass out." he joked. A mysterious hooded figure watched at the edge of the forest opening. " Oh come one Sethie" Shena called. Seth stepped closer to the group. " Hello I'm Seth Haron, nice to meet you all." Seth said to the group.

11 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:48 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

TeatherPaw giggled and swatted at the hand that ruffled his hair, "I'm a lot better now that your here! I'm not so bored anymore!" He exclaimed, throwing both of his arms in the air happily. He saw Leena and tilted his head with the cute puppy smile of his, "Hi pretty lady!" He greeted, then looked behind Andre and Leena to Ruby and Crystal, "Hey...there's even more pretty ladies than before!" He said pointing at the two and looking curiously up at Andre. "Where'd they come from? Who are they?" He asked excitedly.
SketchPaw smiled at Chase and walked up to him, "Hello Chase," she replied giving him a friendly hug. "How have you been?" She asked with a kind smile.
BearPaw looked back at Shena and nodded, his kind of hello.
"I'm n-not gon-na pass out..." FeatherPaw told Marushi, her face as red as a newly painted fire-engine. She dropped her hair and held her hands in front of her, tilting her face downward slightly, making her hair fall in front of her face.

12 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre let out a laugh and he looked back at his three sisters. They all blushed as Teather called them all "pretty ladies." Crystal was the only one that actually thought she was pretty, or beautiful, whatever other word or phrase one could come up with to describe one's beauty, but she still was shy about actually being complemented on her looks. Andre looked at Teather and smiled. "Those are my other two sisters. The one in the brown cloak is Crystal, the second youngest, and the one in the green cloak is Ruby, the youngest." Both girls waved at the little pup as they were introduced. Leena trotted up and gave Teather a peck on the cheek before she went over to harass Marushi.
Chase turned noticeably red as Sketch hugged him. His ears dropped, then perked, and he gave her the best smile he could from his shyness. "I-I've been great. Practicing my magic like normal, sparring with Andre, the usual..." He said quietly.

13 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Shena smiled and sat on the ground. Marushi smiled more and lifted Feather's chin so that she was looking in his eyes. " Your adorable." he told her. Seth sat next to Shena trieing not to be nodiced by the gorgous girl Leena he thinks her name is.

14 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:48 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

"They're pretty ladies...just like Weena!" The pup concluded with a very "serious" nod. He looked around noticing that Leena had left Andre and his sides. He saw her heading over to Marushi and finally noticed Marushi. "Rushi!" Teather whispered with wide, excited eyes. He squirmed and wriggled off of Andre's arm and ran after Leena.
SketchPaw's smile widened, "Same ol' Same ol' like always. Do you ever do anything else? We haven't had Dracus problems in a month so you guys can do other things besides combat training can't you?" She ranted but in no way seriously.
FeatherPaw held her breath and squeezed her eyes shut when Marushi lifted her chin, her blush hardly fading in the least. She, out of nowhere, burried her face in his chest and didn't move but to release a small squeak as she did so.

15 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre, still chuckling at the cute little pup as he ran after his sister, looked back at his other sisters and waved them to follow. "Come on, you two, no need to be shy." He then turned around to follow his sister and Teather. Ruby and Crystal looked at each other and then shrugged as they decided to follow him.
Chase looked at Sketch with an 'are you serious?' smirk and then gave a small shrug. "I like to make sure I can handle whatever the Dracus throw at us whenever they decide to throw it at us. Besides, I'm still not better than Andre." He stated indefinitely, not leaving any room for her to argue.
Leena walked up to Mushi and gave him a swift, yet gentle kick straight to his posterior.

16 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Marushi held FeatherPaw gently and looked to his side just enough to see Leena. " Lenna that's not a place to kick. Shena giggled. " Seth go say hi to Leena, I'm sure she'll say hello" She said standing up and dragging Seth up with her. Seth allowed Shena to pull him up and lead him to Leena. " I'm going to hurt you when we get home Shen" he said then grew quiet.

17 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:13 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

TeatherPaw ran up and jumped on Marushi from behind. He hooked his arm around his neck and swung around, hooking his other arm around FeatherPaw bringing the two's faces really close together unintentionally. "Hi Rushi!" He exclaimed happily, not at all noticing what he was doing.
FeatherPaw's eyes widened and breathing was once again not happening with her as she was faced even closer than she had ever been to Marushi.
SketchPaw blinked at Chase with a blank "are you serious" expression. She grabbed his arm and lifted it up then proceeded to gently squeeze his bicep and tricep. When she seemed done and satisfied she smiled kindly up at him, "I think you can handle it," she concluded, dropping his arm, "You are better than Andre..." She began, "At being Chase... and that will always be enough."

18 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Chase looked at her blankly after she was done examining his arms. "Yes, well, while that may be the case, I'm still not better than him at being a warrior and that's what I think counts." He gave her a soft glare that didnt last long. His closet his eye and gave a soft sigh followed by a smile.
"Hey, there's no law saying I can't kick you square in the pooper kitty cat." Leena teased before she licked his and Feather's faces.

19 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Marushi laughed " Hello little one and yes Leena there isn't but id rather you not" he said enjoying how close FeatherPaw was to him. Shena dragged Seth to Leena. " Leena this is Seth, he thinks no he knows your a babe" she said putting Seth in front of her. Seth blushed a little then the blush faded. " Nice to meet you Ms. Leena Arashi." he said giving Leena a bow.

20 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:50 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw starred at him for a moment then returned the smile. "Other people don't think the same though as you probably know." She countered again, stealing a quick peck on the cheek.
FeatherPaw still didn't move or breath, in fact her face began turning pale and blue until she passed out, making TeatherPaw drop down to the ground. He ignored FeatherPaw and Marushi all together now as he looked around curiously. He saw Seth and tilted his head. He was silent and still for a moment, then giggled and pointed at him, "You sound funny...you look funny too." He told Seth innocently.

21 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:57 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

Chase's cheeks flushed red and he looked down at the ground. "Yeah, yeah... I know..." He said even quieter.
Leena turned around to look at Seth, then she gave a small frown. "Oh yeah?" She asked then she gave a smile. "Well, I hate to burst your bubble, cutey, but I only like females. Guys aren't my thing."

22 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Chase's cheeks flushed red and he looked down at the ground. "Yeah, yeah... I know..." He said even quieter.
Leena turned around to look at Seth, then she gave a small frown. "Oh yeah?" She asked then she gave a smile. "Well, I hate to burst your bubble, cutey, but I only like females. Guys aren't my thing."

23 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:24 am

Marushi caught FeatherPaw. " Are you ok?" he asked her trieing to help her wake up. " open or eyes or I'll kiss you." he teased. Shena frowned " Nice way to deny him Lenna." she said giggling. Seth looked down " i understand Ms. Leena" he replied then walked away giving a quick look to TeatherPaw. " Thank you young man" then sitting against a tree.

24 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:24 am

Marushi caught FeatherPaw. " Are you ok?" he asked her trieing to help her wake up. " open or eyes or I'll kiss you." he teased. Shena frowned " Nice way to deny him Lenna." she said giggling. Seth looked down " i understand Ms. Leena" he replied then walked away giving a quick look to TeatherPaw. " Thank you young man" then sitting against a tree.

25 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:30 am

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

FeatherPaw didn't move she had literally lost consciousness and couldnt hear a thing so she didn't respond.
TeatherPaw tilted his head at Seth as he walked by. He walked over silently and starred at him for a few seconds. "It's no fun to be sad ya know..." He said with a pouty puppy dog face.
SketchPaw sighed giving Chase one last smile then turning and walking over to where the most people were gathered. "Alright guys we should probably be heading out. There are a few other things that you need to know but ill explain when we get closer to the manor." She explained plainly still edgy about the entire subject. Something was really bothering her and it was very plain. She usually doesn't show her emotions very well but now it was obvious to everyone.

26 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 am

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Leena gave a soft shrug and patted Seth on the back. "Sorry, big guy, but that's the way it is."
Andre looked over at Sketch. Though his eyes could not see, he could still sense where she was and see her with his mind. "What's the matter Sketch? I sense something is bothering you." He said calmly as he walked up behind her and put a paw on her shoulder.

27 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:43 am

Marushi picked FeatherPaw up in his arms and looked at SketchPaw. " Ok lets go" Shena got up and stood by Marushi and Seth looked up at TeatherPaw " I know little one but it can't be helped"

28 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:43 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw glanced down at Andre's hand then let out a soft sigh and placed her paw on his, giving it a sisterly, gentle squeeze, "The situation is very risky. I don't want anything to go wrong...,but I have faith in you."
"What are you talking about!?" TeatherPaw suddenly burst out, flailing his arms, "of course it can silly! All ya gotta do is smile!" He told him as if it was really that obvious and easy. He smiled as widely as he possibly could, straining as if trying to show all his teeth, "See? Easy as that..." He finished triumphantly, smacking his hands down on his hips and nodding his head exaggeratedly, "now it's your turn to try," He told Seth, leaning forward and starring, with unblinking eyes at him, waiting for him to try it.

29 A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Empty Re: A RolePlay Amongst Friends. Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre very softly squeezed her shoulder as she squeezed his paw. Then he looked down at her with his hazed eyes full of curiosity. "You have faith in me? For what?" He asked, completely confused by her statement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum