Black Wolf RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

header

You are not connected. Please login or register

A roleplay amongst siblings

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A roleplay amongst siblings Empty A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:04 am

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

This is a roleplay between me and my sister. We will be the only ones to post in here.

2A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:49 am

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw's ears twitched and swiveled at the sound of rustling leaves underneath her as the vibrations snaked up the tree until the branch she casually sat on also started to shake. She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment, ceasing with the simple doodles that she was scribbling as she waited. With the notebook resting on her knee and her other leg hanging carelessly over the side of the massive branch, she leant over just enough to see her twin brother, BearPaw, down below striking the tree with a series of both punches and kicks. "Of all the trees in this forest you choose this one?" She asked retorically, raising both eyebrows at him. BearPaw paused mid-kick then slowly lowered his leg back and looked up at his sister, not saying a word. SketchPaw continued, "You really want to be all sweaty when they arrive?" She asked him expectant of some sort of reply, but knowing it wouldn't be words. Her brother, sensing the expectancy, abliged with a sideways expression. Sketch simply shook her head, heaved another sigh, and coninued her doodles after she saw her brother off to another nearby tree.

3A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:37 am

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

"Come on, Andre! We're already late again!" Leena yelled behind her as her sisters, Crystal and Ruby, and her other brother, Chase, all ran from the front door of their house.
"Yeah, yeah, I know!" Andre yelled back as he hurried to comb his long black hair neat and proper like he always liked it. When he was satisfied, he stashed his comb in the pocket of his cargoes and he quickly rushed out of the room, then out of the house. His siblings were already a good hundred yards ahead of him. They hadn't bothered to wait, as always, but they knew he could catch up to them without even trying. He took off at a full sprint, and as expected, he caught up to them all in no time flat. They all ran side-by-side down a beaten path that led straight from their home to the place they always met their friends.
"Always with your hair, brother. Why?" Ruby asked, looking over at Andre as they ran.
Andre cast a sarcastic glance back at his sister. "Oh shutit Ruby, you are no better than I am when it comes to taking time on your hair."
The two glared back and forth at each other while they ran until finally, Crystal leaped onto Andre's back. Andre stumbled, then caught his feet, and hooked his arms under his sister's legs.
"The both of you shush." She said to the both of them, with a small glare at Ruby, while she cupped her paws over Andre's mouth, knowing he would try and retort. Leena and Chase merely laughed at the three and continued to run. Andre had to carry Crystal the rest of the way there, as she refused to get off of him now.

4A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:42 am

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw's ears flicked now in the opposite direction of where her brother was now taking his boredom out on a different and defenseless tree. She could just barely pick up the distant activity that was obviously caused by the Arashis. 'Finally they are on their way...' she thought to herself with a slight smile and no hint of surprise at the "fashionably late" enterance. She looked down at her doodles once more before reluctantly closing the notebook and sliding it into her small shoulder bag that had only room enough for the notebook and a few personal effects. It was shocking from BearPaws focus when he sensed his sister's activity 'they must be on their way now...' he thought only glancing behind him before landing one more blow on the mid-section of the trunk, forming a dent that perfectly cradled his heel. He stood there silently and still as a lifeless carcass, leaving his foot in its place for a few moments that, to him, seemed to last forever. He brought his leg slowly back down to the earth then turned to look up at his sister, who was now standing up on her worn perch with her shoulder bag slung over her shoulder. She crouched and leant forward, coming off the branch and landed with a gentle "thud" in the grass. She got up from her crouched position, yawned, and stretched then looked at her brother curiously. "So tell me something Bear..." she began as she walked slowly toward him in a bored fashion, eyeing him just to make sure she had his attention "if you are so determined to win Andre's acceptance as a fighter, then why do you take your training so lightly?" She asked referring to the minimum damage done to the tree. BearPaw looked at her for a few moments apparently thinking, then simply turned back to the tree. He gently placed his hand flat over the dented part of the trunk "I train so I can become strong enough to protect this planet... and hurting it during my training would contradict that purpose."

5A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

As the siblings continued to run through the forest, spirits, and attitudes, were getting riled. They made wise cracks at one another, snappy comeback left and right, as well as a few playful insults that left some tails fluffed up. Andre smirked back at Crystal with a sly smirk after a while, and she looked back at him worriedly.
"What are you planning brother?" She asked him, worry clear in her voice.
"Ohhhh, nothing." The moment he said this, he let go of Crystal's legs. She let out a shocked yip, then landed on the ground on her rump.
"Owwww! You jerk!" She squeaked at her brother, and the group stopped and laughed heartily at Crystal. She was unable to do anything but laugh as well, as much as she wanted to hurt Andre for dropping her purposely like that. Andre walked over and helped her to her feet, receiving a strong punch to his chest.
"Ass." She said as she pinned back her ears and pouted cutely.
"Ohhhh, you'll live Crystal." Andre said with an affectionate smile. He planted a soft kiss to her forehead, then everyone continued at a slow walk. They weren't too far off, so walking wouldn't hurt now.

6A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:53 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

After a moment of studying her brother SketchPaw sighed "I guess it would, wouldn't it." She admitted looking up at the sky as she placed her hands abruptly on her hips. She admired the fact that BearPaw never said anything that was meaningless. He didn't waste his breath on empty talk but she did wish that sometimes, especially when he was the only one around at the time, he would have a conversation with her. A couple of birds flew overhead distracting her from her train of thought so she looked back at her brother to see him now facing her and leaning against the same tree with crossed arms. He smiled at her once he noticed she now looked back at him and returned it 'well, I guess I don't need conversation to enjoy my brother's presence.' She thought to her relief. BearPaw had that way of making people enjoy themselves just as much as they would during a conversation...it was weird, but effective.
A few moments of silence later both siblings' ears swiveled in the direction that the Arashi's were coming from. SketchPaw now sat boredly leaning against the same tree Bear did. Bear, however, hasn't moved a muscle. Instead, he stared into the distance, in the direction they expected their friends to appear in. His expression was as concrete as his body as he waited.

7A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre focused his vision far ahead of them and smirked as he saw Sketch and Bear looking in their direction with clear anticipation. He stopped, and so did his siblings. He walked over to a large boulder at the side of the trail and he heaved it into the air. He reeled it back with one arm, and threw it with all his might with pinpoint accuracy directly at BearPaw. Immediately after, ignoring his siblings' protests and comments, he yelled. "Heads up Bear!"

8A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:28 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

Immediately BearPaw's ears flicked forward. It didnt register at first then as he watched a rather large shadow moving swiftly across the clearing toward him, it clicked. Both siblings looked up to see the boulder heading rapidly for Bear and, while SketchPaw got to her feet, BearPaw smirked and heaved himself from his stance leaning against the tree. He planted one foot firmly and slid the other back into its place, bringing both of his arms straight out infront, all in less than a second. Before any one knew it the boulder was right there. BearPaw swung his upper half backward keeping his arms out straight and taking a deep breath in the process, then suddenly, he swung his arms back and his head straight at the boulder, smashing and reducing it to rubble. He stood in that position swiveling his ears around at the sounds of the pieces or rock hitting the ground and rolling until the dust cleared, then he stood straight and looked back at his sister. She wasn't there. He heard leaves rustling overhead and looked up to see her crouched on a tree branch above. "I always knew you had a hard head Bear, but damn!" She exclaimed in her way of a compliment. She jumped back down and stood now next to him examining the remains of the boulder in approval.

9A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre smirked as he watched Bear smash the boulder to bits with his head with his all seeing vision. Andre closed his eyes and concentrated on the rubble of the boulder. He lifted his arms into the air, his palms facing the sky, and the rubble floated into the air around Bear. It began to swirl around him, then one at a time, at a fairly fast pace, each individual chunk of rock flew at him.
Andre's siblings stood staring at their brother, though watching Andre's friendly attack on Bear. "Geez, bro, go easy on him, will ya?" Chase commented.
Andre, not breaking his concentration from his attack, replied; "If he plans to gain my respect as a fighter, he best be able to take whatever might be thrown at him."
The three sisters nodded in agreement, and Chase shrugged. "I suppose, but still..."

10A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:09 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw took a few paces back as the pieces picked up. Her only thought at the moment being 'males...' BearPaw regained his stance and watched the rubble as it swirled around him only his eyes and his fur, that was being caressed by the wind of the vortex, moved. He dodged the first few pieces fully aware that they would just come back again, then began hitting them one after the other noticing they started coming faster and faster until there was nothing left but the tiny shards that now littered the ground around him, leaving a clear circle where BearPaw stood at the center with a triumphant smile. Knowing that Andre was watching him he brought his heels together and plastered his arms to his sides and took a formal bow in his direction. SketchPaw looked around a few more moments to make sure it was clear before going up to her brother's side once more. She put a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him approvingly "you have improved greatly since I last saw you. I'm proud of you." She told him proudly. He looked back at her and nodded his thanks, then turned his attention back in Andre's direction, his expression turning into more of a crooked, mischevious smile.

11A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

A few moments afterward, Andre and his siblings walked into the clearing. Andre was clapping with a smile on his face, his unseeing, white eyes focused on the massive wolf. "Very nice job BearPaw. I agree with SketchPaw, you have improved greatly." He snapped his heels together and his arms to his sides and returned his bow.
Afterward, Crystal, Leena, and Ruby ran up to him, smothering him in hugs. Crystal gave him a lick on the cheek with an equally affectionate smile. "Good job big guy."
Chase walked casually over to Sketch and he gave her a hug. "Hello SketchPaw."

12A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:51 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

BearPaw laughed and took a step backward as he was smothered with hugs. As soon as he regained his footing he nodded happily at Andre then at Crystal and the girls in acknowledgement.
SketchPaw hugged Chase back in return "'Ello Chase. I can see your as formal as usual," she teased flicking his nose ever so gently, in the greeting she always gave him when they arrived late, as she walked past him expecting him to follow close behind. She now stood only a few paces from Andre with her hands on her hips "so what we got to do today?" She asked in a bored and impatient tone, all but tapping her foot.

13A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Chase followed Sketch as she had expected. Andre looked at her, then smirked at his love struck brother, then looked back at sketch with a serious look. "I got a message that there is a large group of Dracus wreaking havok in a small village just over the mountain. They have been getting rather gutsy coming into our country, the king is starting to get worried. We best go take care of this group before things get really out of hand and the Dracus start to think that they can attack our border villages as they please."
Crystal and the others nodded. "This will be the fourth village his week that they have attacked. It's starting to piss me off." Chase said blandly, his eyebrows furrowing under his large brimmed wizard hat.

14A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:10 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

'So that is what my father has been so concerned about! Why didn't he tell me? He knows that I could have handled it!' She thought to herself, her eyebrows furrowing as well as she looked toward the ground. BearPaw stepped forward with his normal concrete expression that said he was ready for anything and nodded. SketchPaw looked back up at Andre "Then what are we waiting for? Don't we have some Dracus ass to fry?" She asked him retorically, a sly smile snaking across her facing and planting itself there. She turned to start in that direction but paused "Wait a second Andre...," she began confusedly, turning back to face him. "You could probably take all these guys out without even breaking a sweat. Why have us help you?" She asked, honestly curious.

15A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

That's when Andre's own concrete and confident smile crashed. A frustrated look came to his face, and he looked down at the ground for a moment, then back up at Sketch. "The Dracus are evolving at an unnatural rate. The Dracus we used to know and fight are no more. You remember how the Dracus were usually about our height and rather puny?"
She nodded.
"Well, now they stand at least three heads higher than us, and they have a ton more muscle. They've also sprouted clusters of large spikes on their shoulders, and they have somehow come to breath fire." Andre began to growl a bit. "And there is also a general among them, and we all know how hard it was to bring a regular general. With this new and sudden evolution of the Dracus, there is no way I could take on a general on my own with this collar around my neck."

16A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:17 am

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw started to speak again but thought different of it. It would be stupid to ask a question that she already knew the answer to. Instead she just nodded but her expression was very unsure along with her brother's. BearPaw looked at the ground for a few long moments then furrowed his brows. SketchPaw felt a hand on her shoulder and looked back to see her sibling and his now fearless expression "Every moment we waste doubting our own abilities the Dracus hurt more innocent people." He told her and gave her a reassuring smile. SketchPaw turned fully to him now and returned his smile but with a different meaning than his "BearPaw... I wish I were more like you." She told him making his smile widen slightly. He looked past her to Andre and gave him a nod. Sketch turned back to Andre and did the same.
A crash of underbrush marked the clumsy approach of another, making SketchPaw and the others turn to see who the noisy intruder was, but it was no intruder. Running noisily into the clearing, sweating and panting, was the current youngest of the Mokiva household, FeatherPaw. She took a few more steps then stopped about ten yards from the group and rested her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. Her black, feather-laden hair dropping down infront of her face made her silvery eyes seem to glow. SketchPaw looked at her curiously then went up to her to see what she was doing. When she was an arm's length away FeatherPaw's arm shot straight out infront of her, making Sketch stop abruptly, and grasped deathly in her tiny paw was a medium-sized leather sack. SketchPaw blinked at her with a raised brow "You guys might need this..." Feather managed between pants. "Oh...uh, ok," Sketch said taking the bag from her. As soon as it left her hand she dropped it back to rest on her knee.

17A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:26 am

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Leena ran over to Feather and knelt down beside her, putting her arms around her while licking her cheek. "Are you okay Feather?" Leena asked with a concerned whine, hoping she didn't overwork herself again.
Meanwhile, Andre and his other siblings looked at Sketch curiously, their tails and ears perked with matching curiosity. "What's in the bag?" Crystal questioned, speaking for the others.

18A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:39 am

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

FeatherPaw huffed a bit longer then took a couple deep breathes and stood straight "Yeah I'm okay now." She assured Leena with a smile "The bag contains medicated berries. I injected my newest antibiotic into the juice of each one. The medication has been tested, in fact it's our best yet! It works wonders! Unfortunately it doesn't help with fatigue... you can actually overdose on them and if you do so they are lethal." She told them. Sketch untied the bag and looked inside at the plump berries. Her mouth began to water at the scent of them and she found it hard to resist popping them all in her mouth and scarfing them down. Seeing her sister's expression Feather continued, "another misfortune is that the nearly irresistible raspberries that our village is famous for growing is the only one that can grow this time of year, so I had to use them." She added. SketchPaw quickly retied the bag and tied the loose ends around her belt at her hip.

19A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:56 am

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre looked around at the small group and he smiled confidently. "Good, now that we have everything that we should need, we should probably get going. As Bear said, the longer we wait, the more innocents are harmed." Without another word, Andre held his hands out to the side. A black dome engulfed the group, then shrunk back down. They were gone.
A few hundred miles away, the same black dome appeared, growing to the size that it had originally been, then shrunk back down, this time leaving the group outside of it when it shrank. They were on the mountaintop overlooking the village that was being attacked. A massive plume of smoke grew over the village, and they looked down to see the village engulfed in flames. The Dracus stood out noticeably as they were the same size as the huts on the outside of the village. The inner part of the village was barely holding its walls against the monstrosities. Villagers ran in fear, but none of them could outrun the beastly Dracus.

20A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:14 am

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw looked on in disgust "Black hearted demons from the shallowest pit of Hades they are..." She spat, her expression as hard as her heart toward the Dracus. She looked over at FeatherPaw who looked as though she was almost in tears "Don't suppose you'd be able to clear the smoke would you Feather?" She asked, but FeatherPaw just kept starring down at the village. "No. It would spread the fire even more rapidly then it already is..." She answered regretfully. "Well we aren't saving any lives by standing here we're gonna have to fight either way, let's not waist anymore lives." She proposed looking over at Bear, who nodded in agreement. BearPaw was the first to launch himself off of the rock he stood on, then SketchPaw followed his lead reluctantly.

21A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:41 am

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre, Chase, Leena, and Ruby all prepared themselves as Crystal concentrated. With a quick thrust of her palm, the Earth beneath her four siblings shot up, and launched them into the air. Ruby took flight on the gust of wind she created, while Andre, Chase, and Leena hurtled toward the village. Crystal then began to focus on each individual Dracus that was harming a civilian. She clapped her hands together, then stomped on the ground. Spikes shot up in the town, impaling each Dracus that she found that. She gasped as the spell drained her almost completely, and she dropped to her knees. 'The rest are up to you my siblings..." She thought to herself before she passed out.
Andre was the first of the three to land in the village. He was fortunate enough to land directly on top of one of the Dracus with a tackle. Both rolled to their feet and growled at one another for a short moment. Andre quickly ran at the massive reptile and slammed a kick to it's midsection. The Dracus doubled over for a moment, but then quickly stoob upright again and gave an overwhelming blow to Andre's midsection in return. Andre gasped and blood spat from his mouth before the force of the blow sent him sliding back. He clutched his stomach and dropped to one knee. He panted heavilly and closed one eye. "It's time to kick this up a bit, I suppose..." He stood back upright and let out a powerful yell. Flames burst from his body with such force that the flames around him were extinguished. His tail grew to it's full length of five feet, and Andre now stood as if he had never taken the blow from the Dracus. "Now, try me again!" Andre yelled, and the Dracus did not hesitate to charge at him.
Chase landed second. He did so bringing his staff down hard on the skull of a Dracus. It seemed unfazed by this hit as it stared directly up at Chase with a furious growl. "Oh fu-" Chase was cut off as the massive scaled fist of the Dracus he attacked slammed into his face. He was launched backward while doing numerous backward flips, and he landed against the wall of a larger building with his feet to it. His decision to increase his strength was quicker than Andre's, as there was a bright flash, and his tail grew to roughly four feet in length. He kicked off the wall and prepared to deliver a powerful blow to the Dracus with his staff again.
Leena was the last one to land. She saw that she was headed directly for the front gate of the wall, where there were numerous Dracus trying to pound it down. She readied herself in midair, her tail growing to three-and-a-half feet in length. She pulled her fists back and slammed them into the ground as she landed. The ground around her erupted in sharp and devastating spears of ice as she did, and the percentage of the Dracus were impaled before they even knew what was going on.
Ruby, in the mean time, was heading over to capture a nearby raincloud with her ability to control the wind. Her intention was to put out the fire.

22A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:08 am

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

BearPaw and SketchPaw watched as the Arashis passed overhead. BearPaw followed Andre until he was out of sight, and at the exact moment he was, he kicked into full gear. SketchPaw looked over at him hearing his rapid increase in pace and noticing that he was looking at her as well. She gave him a nod realizing that was the only reason he hadn't left her in the dust yet, but as soon as he returned her nod he did just that. His eagerness to get to the battle distracted him for a moment, the moment he finally reached the town, and that was all the Dracus needed. A Dracus scout watched their descent and took advantage, sticking his arm out in BearPaw's path readying it for a clothes-line. Bear skidded and leant backward, coasting right underneath it at the last moment and right into the fist of another. Another Dracus scout obviously teamed up with the first delivered a precise upper-cut to BearPaw's jaw, surging him up into the air. His skull felt like scraps of thick iron that had just been welded together and his neck, as if it had recently been through a taffy puller, but it didn't end there. The first Dracus that hadn't had it's turn of connecting a good one with the pair's new punching bag jumped up after him. SketchPaw watched all this unfold helplessly as she ran 'These things are already pissing me off and I haven't even introduced myself yet' she thought as her fierce expression turned to a smirk of the same eagerness as BearPaw had 'I just hope I can get to him on time.' At that thought, her smirk faded back into fierceness and her eagerness increased ten fold. Just as she arrived on the scene, skidding to a hault, the Dracus pulled back his fist. She felt as though she had just been struck by lightning as her heart leapt and her pupils shrank "BearPaw! Watch out!" She screamed desperately. BearPaw's head was craned so much that he could see her on the ground as he flew upwards through the air. He was barely able to open one eye to see his sister's fret, then he heard the demonic chuckle of the Dracus infront of him. He swung his head up just in time to watch it's fist sink into the pit of his stomache. His breath was savagely stolen from him as he coughed up blood and, for a moment, his eyes went blank. If SketchPaw didn't completely feel as though she was struck by lightning before, she deffinately did now. Her train of thought was instantly broken as she noticed Bear heading like a torpedo in her direction. She ran and dived for her sibling, the catch knocking her onto her backside. She held on to Bear as they slid through the gravel and finally came to a stop. When they had, SketchPaw allowed herself to let out a sigh of slight relief. She looked worriedly down at her brother for a few moments, then gently lay him down on the ground beside her and stood, fists bunched angrily. She stood there, eyes narrow, brows furrowed, deathly glarring, starring them down and studying them, waiting for their move, ready for anything especially to protect her brother.

23A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:02 am

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre braced himself as the Dracus closed in on him. It had it's fist drawn back, ready for an attack. When the Dracus was within the proper distance, he delivered his blow, but Andre barely even flinched as the massive fist crossed his face. Andre snapped his attention back at the Dracus, but his eyes widened as his glance was met with another fist, right to his face. He stumbled back a bit, and the Dracus swung another fist at him. Andre caught this one, his muscles straining to hold it back, and he swung his other fist at him, but the Dracus caught his fist, and they were caught in a ferocious grapple. Suddenly the Dracus opened it's mouth and an intense flame shot from it. Andre tried to kick back to avoid it, but the Dracus had a firm hold on him. The flames engulfed his body, and Andre yelped a bit. While he did have the ability to control fire, he was not resistant to it. The Dracus lifted Andre into the air then released his hands, and then slammed the bottom of his foot into Andre's stomach as he fell, sending him flying backward. Andre landed on his back and then rolled to his feet. "God damnit!" He yelled as he ducked yet another punch from the Dracus. 'They are way less hesitant to attack now. I have to keep my wits about me.' Andre thought as he dodged a few more attacks. Andre quickly took the moment that the Dracus gave him when he stumbled over a kick to leap into the air and deliver a very powerful kick to the Dracus's head. It stumbled to the side, it's back being revealed to Andre. Andre quickly leapt into the air and wrapped one arm around the Dracus's bulky throat. He forced himself down and dragged the
Dracus down with him, flipping him over his shoulder and slamming the massive brute into the ground. Andre released him and spun around, lifting his foot high into the air, then he brought his heel down on the Dracus's head. There was a horrid crunch, and all movement ceased from him. Andre stood, panting, and then he spun around as a group of at least ten more Dracus came rushing around the corner. "Oh fuck me..." Andre complained loudly and he quickly charged the group.
Chase whirled around in mid air and brought the end of his staff down on the head of the Dracus that had laid his ass out earlier. It bent down a bit from the impact, then quickly retaliated with a powerful punch. Chase blocked it with his staff, then spun around and hit the Dracus in the back of the head with his staff. It stumbled forward, then whipped around, ready to attack, but was met by a barrage of hits from Chase's staff as he twirled it around, delivering precise blows to muscles and nerves. The Dracus dropped to it's knees, gasping for air, and it looked Chase in the eyes with a pleading hatred. Chase merely smirked at the disabled creature and pushed it onto it's back. He then held up a finger, and the tip of it began to glow. He flicked the little dot of light from his finger, and it floated through the air slowly, dropping down towards the Dracus's chest. Chase turned and began to walk away, waiting for the screaming glint that was soon to come the moment that little dot of light touched that Dracus.
There was only one Dracus left after Leena's impact. It glared at her hatefully, then charged at her with it's fist drawn. She yipped in shock as the Dracus was much faster than she had expected. She ducked under the punch and grabbed his arm. She lifted him up into the air with one hand holding his arm, the other placed on it's chest. She slammed him down onto the ground, then leaped back. The stunned Dracus stumbled to it's feet then shook it's head. Leena held her hand out to the side and her large ice axe formed in her hand. She smirked at the shocked Dracus. "What's the matter, big guy? Didn't think little ol' me was so strong?" She giggled and winked at him, then grasped the handle of her axe with both hands, and charged at him. The Dracus growled angrilly and charged at her foolishly. It wasn't even a second later that she removed his torso from his legs, and the guards atop the village walls cheered at her.

24A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:24 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

Suddenly the Dracus sprang into a headlong dash striaght for SketchPaw. She yipped in shock for a moment then readied herself to charge back. A small yellow-gold colored wolf hopped up to her out of nowhere, blocking her path and distracting her completely. "SketchPaw! SketchPaw! I found you!" He exclaimed bouncing up and down, cheering happily.
SketchPaw's shock came back to her "TeatherPaw! What are you doing here?!" She yelled more worriedly then angrily.
"I followed you and brudder into da woods den dere was a big light, and den I was here wit you gu..."
"TeatherPaw!" SketchPaw cut him off as she snatched him into her arms and whirled around as the Dracus got within striking distance, and crouched, sheltering him with her own body. Dust whirled and there was the sound of sliding gravel, but nothing happened. They both looked up to see BearPaw, struggling to hold the massive fist back with both of his own hands.
"Brudder!" TeatherPaw exclaimed happily. SketchPaw remained silent, starring at BearPaw in shock.
"Bear...Paw..." She said quietly. Bear's ear twitched and he looked back at the two.
"Move," he demanded, then his attention being snared back to the Dracus as he forced Bear down to one knee. SketchPaw was hesitant "Now!" He yelled, and at that SketchPaw got quickly to her feet, still holding on to TeatherPaw, and ran the other direction.
'Wait... weren't there two? Where'd the other one go?' BearPaw thought glancing around with his eyes only, now getting forced down to his back. He felt the earth underneath him begin to crack.
A shadow formed in SketchPaw's path. She skidded to a hault right before it and looked up for what could be casting it. There, the second Dracus was. He was headed straight for them and as he did, he anchored his fist back. SketchPaw growled angrily and TeatherPaw looked up at the Dracus curiously. He jumped up out of Sketch's arms and launched himself, off of her chest, and up at the Dracus, making SketchPaw fall onto her backside. "TeatherPaw! What are you doing?!" She screamed, her heart in her throat. The Dracus chuckled at the sight of the serious look on his mini oponent's face and let out a war cry as he let his fist go.
"TeatherPaw! Watch out!" SketchPaw warned desperately as she jumped back to her feet. At the last moment Teather leant back into a flip, going right under the Dracus's fist, and landing a kick square in it's jaw. The Dracus hurtled through the air in the opposite direction that SketchPaw stood with the most shocked expression that had ever crossed her face.
"What...the?" Sketch managed after a few moments. Her brother himself started back towards the ground and landed with a soft thud. He stood back up out of his crouched landing position then watched as the Dracus landed in the near distance and the atmosphere around it erupted in dust. SketchPaw never took her eyes off of Teather, who now began jumping up and down cheering the same way as he did when he first found Sketch.
"Yay! Yay! Dumb lizard man!" He cheered then stuck out his tounge in the Dracus's direction exaggerantly, leaning forward as far as he could without falling forward.
BearPaw still struggled, holding the Dracus's fist back as he was forced deeper and deeper into the ground. Finally, the Dracus was fed up and threw his other fist at him. Bear moved one hand over to catch the other fist, making both of his elbows slam into the ground painfully.

25A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre's eyes were stern as he charged the small squad of Dracus. He crossed his arms in front of his body and he flattened his hands. A black aura formed around them, then focused into sharp blades about a foot long. He whipped his arms out to the side, and let out a battle cry as he and the first Dracus came into striking distance of one another. He gave a diagonal slash with his left, slicing with ease through the beast's chest. Andre tucked in his arms and spun around, going under his first victim. When he straightened himself back out behind him, he jabbed his his left, piercing the throat of the next Dracus. He spun and delivered a slash to it's legs then a powerful kick to it's chest, moving it out of the way. He then ducked under the fist of his next attacker, and slashed with his right, cutting through his intestines. He slid to the side, dodging a breath of fire, and quickly leaped to the side with a quick aerial somersault. When he landed, he extended both arms and whirled in a circle, slashing two other Dracus repeatedly, making them drop in a bloody heap. When he stopped his spin, he flung out a powerful kick that connected with the stomach of the seventh Dracus. It doubled over and spat blood from it's mouth. Andre took this opportunity, and he leaped into the air, over the Dracus's head. He turned around in mid air and lunged both his blades into the spine of his opponent, and slashed downward, severing every single vertebrae. Andre turned to face the remaining three, who had a look of fright on their faces. Andre's had their colors, black and red, and black flames began to whirl around them. "I don't care how strong you Dracus fucks are! You should have known better than to mess with me!" He yelled, and as he did, he flung his arms out to the side, and the black flames erupted all around him, incinerating everything within twenty yards.

26A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:50 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

A strong wind lifted and seemed to be pinpointed on the Dracus holding BearPaw down. Bear squinted from the dust and rubble in the air and rolled his head back to see FeatherPaw, down on one knee, her arm held out straight and her palm flat toward them. She was controlling the wind. It picked up until the Dracus began to stumble backward. She gave a last blast that sent him skidding, seemingly, a mile away. As soon as it died down, BearPaw rolled back onto the upper part of his back, putting his hands flat on the ground on either side of his head and pushed himself back up to his feet. He stumbled slighty and took a couple deep breathes and regained his balance. FeatherPaw ran over to meet him and saw the blood beginning to run down his forearms from his elbows "Are you alright brother?" She asked putting one hand on his shoulder and the other on his chest, supporting him as much as she could. BearPaw smiled down at her and nodded. She returned his smile. Without expecting it FeatherPaw was hooked in Bear's arm. She yipped in shock as they spun around. A drop of drool fell between the two. FeatherPaw looked behind them to see Bear's elbow sunk deep into the pit of the Dracus's stomach. She yipped again as she looked up and noticed his head was right above theirs. His eyes bulging and mouth hung wide open, thus the drool that dropped between them once more. BearPaw pushed Feather gently out from underneath him then removed his elbow. The Dracus fell to it's knees and clenched its mid-section with both massive arms. BearPaw quickly spun around delivering a round-kick just in the right spot to where it snapped his neck. As soon as his other foot hit the ground, Bear jumped back, landing right beside his sister. He wrapped her in a hug as the lifeless body of the Dracus hit the ground, stirring up a cloud of dust, so she wouldn't see it.
SketchPaw, keeping TeatherPaw behind her, walked slowly over to the still body of the Dracus, unsure if it was dead or alive. She walked beside it and stopped in her tracks at the sight she beheld, or lack there of. She could not see it's head but it didn't look as though it had came of. She gestured to her little brother to stay where he was as she stalked further around it. When she came to stand above where it's head should be, her question was answered. The Dracus's head was bent underneath it's body though he was lying on his back in the first place. SketchPaw shuddered slightly, but was more shocked then anything 'only one blow too...' She thought, then looked up at her little brother. TeatherPaw was right beside the Dracus kicking it repeatedly in the side and barely phasing the dead weight of the carcass.
"Big...ugly... mean...dumb... lizard... man!...Bully!" He shouted between kicks. SketchPaw smirked and walked over to him offering him a hand to hold.
"Alright. Ya got 'im kiddo. Let's go," She told him when he didn't notice her. She couldn't help but giggle at his persistance as he took her hand. They started walking toward their other two siblings, and as they did TeatherPaw looked back and stuck his tounge out, once more, at the big, ugly, mean, dumb, lizard man.
They were just a yard away from BearPaw and FeatherPaw when all four siblings' ears flicked toward the sky. They all looked in the same direction. SketchPaw squinted against the blinding rays of the sun. A shrieking caw sounded in the distance and rang out across the entire village. "What is that?" SketchPaw asked no one in particular as they all watched anxiously to find the answer to that question.

27A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre stood there, his chest heaving in and out as he panted, the bodies of the Dracus he has just defeated reduced to nothing but ash and charred bone. Andre's ears swiveled around as he listened to the sound of beating wings off in the distance. He focused on the source, and his eyes widened with shock. "Oh! Fu-!" He cut himself off and spun around quickly, closing his fist tight causing a sword made of black flame to quickly form in his hand, which blocked the massive blade of yet another Dracus, this one more massive than the others. The ground cracked and strained under Andre's feet from the impact, and Andre's leg muscles tightened. He forced the Dracus attacker back with a strong push and he gave a small yell to startle him, but it did not. The massive Dracus stumbled back a few yards then regained it's footing, then chuckled in it's deep, frightening voice.

"Well well, Andre, even after this sudden genetic burst of our species you still manage to stand a chance. I'm rather impressed. But you will not defeat me, not now. I am more powerful than anything you have ever faced to this day!" The Dracus lifted it's massive sword, which was the size of a large buster sword to even Andre, but merely a longsword to him, and he gave a powerful downward slash, which sent a blade of fire in Andre's direction. Andre swung his arm to the side and gave a flick of his wrist, and he severed the flame blade with ease. His face crunched into a frown and he glared at the Dracus. "We shall see you overconfident reptilian fuck!"

28A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:54 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

In the time as they waited for the source of the screaching SketchPaw quickly undid the small ropes of the leather bag at her hip and took out a berry. "BearPaw!" She yelled to get his attention "here take this I have a feeling you might be needing it... and we might be needing you." She said tilting her head upward toward the sounds but not taking her eyes off her sibling. She flicked the berry over to him. He took one hand off Feather and caught the berry instantly popping it in his mouth. He nodded his thanks.
There was a screach louder and more ear-splitting than the rest, making their attention turn back to the sky. An arrow stuck in the ground right next to BearPaw's foot making him jump. Instinctually he moved FeatherPaw behind him, protectively, and didn't take his eyes off the distant, black silouhettes of the approaching tyrants.
SketchPaw went to do the same for TeatherPaw but when she turned to get him behind her, he was gone. Her heart jumped for the millionth time that day "Teather?! Where did you go?!" She yelled, searching around desperately for him, fearing the worst. She heard giggling not too far off and looked up to see him heading off somewhere.
"Sketchy! Sketchy! I see Anre!" TeatherPaw exclaimed happilly as he ran in the opposite direction.
"Wait Teather!" Sketch yelled after him "Andre is busy! Come back!" Her words were drowned out by another screach. Suddenly she was tackled to the ground by FeatherPaw, who had knocked her out of the way of another arrow, getting grazed on the shoulder in the process. She quickly turned to her little sister "Feather... are you... ok?" She asked guiltily.
FeatherPaw grabbed her shoulder "Yeah... I'll be fine." She quietly assured Sketch, who remembered the berries she had at her hip. She dug back in it and pulled one out for FeatherPaw. Without a word she shoved the berry gently into her sister's mouth with an apologetic smile on her face. "Thankyou SketchPaw." She said returning her smile with a smile of acceptance.
TeatherPaw still headed in Andre's direction, ignorant of what he would find and careless as well. "Anre! Anre! Anre!" He exclaimed happily.

29A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:01 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre's ears quickly swiveled around to hear the little wolf coming in his direction. He cast an angry glance back to see the little boy running in his direction. 'Fuck, not now Teather, damnit!' Andre cursed in his head, then he turned around, keeping his focus on the Dracus Commander. "Teather! Go away! It's way too dangerous here! Go back to SketchPaw NOW!" He yelled angrilly, more out of concern for the youngling than anything. The commander took this opportunity to attack Andre, but Andre was still focused, so the sneak attack rather failed as Andre spun around with a swing of his sword, the two blades colliding with an intense force that sent the commander back a few yards.

30A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:59 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

BearPaw studied his fists. He clenched and unclenched them multiple times seeming to test something. He looked at some of his cuts and saw that they had stopped bleeding and already began to heal. A smirk snaked across his face and he looked more determined then ever, then looked up at the approaching threat.
They now were mostly visible, enough to tell, mostly, what they were. They were Dracus, but something was different about these ones. They were still skronny and rode atop tarodactil like creatures (I know I spelled it wrong! >.>)
SketchPaw got to her feet and turned, helping FeatherPaw up as well. "Father said that some Dracus hadn't evolved with the rest... he said the ones who hadn't were put through intense archery training. These are the ones he spoke of." She informed her siblings.
BearPaw dodged another arrow that was aimed straight at his head and would have hit if he hadn't of moved. He heard the Dracus that took the shot curse and growl and he himself chuckled slightly, angering the Dracus further. It took out another arrow and shot it again straight at Bear's head. He flipped backward a couple times, dodging a whole trail of arrows that followed his every direction. He, once again, had to knock Sketch and Feather out of the way of a bundle of them that peppered the ground, but this time they kept their feet.
"Alright that is really starting to get on my nerves." Sketch admitted distastefully.
"Wait a second," FeatherPaw began searching around worriedly, "Where is TeatherPaw?" She asked now looking at SketchPaw even more worried then before.
SketchPaw started "Oh no! I forgot all about him when you got hurt! He went looking for Andre... and knowing Andre he probably is taking it upon himself to face alot of trouble. He'll be in worse danger with Andre then he was here!" She exclaimed, darting in the last direction she saw Teather was heading, but was suddenly stopped. She looked back to see Feather.
"I am the least useful here. Don't worry i'll go look for him." Feather told her sister with a re-assuring smile. She didn't wait for a reply before she was off in the direction she saw SketchPaw start and was out of sight.
SketchPaw sighed because she knew that what her sister had said was true, then she turned back to BearPaw. She was pushed again. More arrows peppered the earth where she once stood and the Dracus hovered to wait for the result of their blind shooting, and for the dust to clear. Once it did, the Dracus at the front of the group growled. They were gone.
TeathePaw stopped in his tracks and starred at Andre, then began to look back and forth between the Dracus commander and his idol "but Anre!" He whinned "I wanna help!" He exclaimed like a little kid asking for candy that was just told no, which he did too. He took a couple more unsure steps and looked toward Andre with a puppy-dog face.

31A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

The Dracus commander smirked at the little wolf boy. This was the perfect opportunity to get Andre. The Dracus vanished and reappeared behind the little wolf boy. He quickly reached down and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, then vanished just in time to dodge a kick from Andre. He reappeared atop a burning building next to Andre, holding the struggling pup out to the side. "You let him go Gantz!" Andre yelled. The Dracus merely chuckled.
"Do you really want me to do that, Arashi? I could happily oblige." He taunted as he held Teather over a hole in the roof that led straight to the inferno inside the building.
Andre growled loudly, his brows furrowing with fury. "Gantz you coward!" He yelled, and clenched his teeth and fists.

32A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:21 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

FeatherPaw looked around, poking her head in every abandoned building and yelling TeatherPaw's name. She walked down the road and when she looked down, saw Teather's footprints. 'Yeah. I'm getting closer,' she thought with a slight bit of relief. She continued, following his footprints until she found that they disappeared a few yards ahead of her. She stopped and looked around unsure of what that meant. They did not end at the entrance of a building or at a hole in the ground, but they ended right in the middle of the road.
TeatherPaw flailed his arms and legs and tried to growl as threateningly as he could, but it just wasn't happening at six years old. " Let go of me you dirdy, dummy! I oughta hurt you! Put me down! Put me down! Put me DOWN!" He huffed. Suddenly he stopped flailing and simply crossed his arms with an angry yet pouty facial expression that he stared at Gantz with.
Without warning a mounted Dracus swooped down toward SketchPaw and BearPaw. Both of them exchanged glances as if they both had the same idea. "This one seems to be out of arrows. He's drawn his sword." Sketch pointed out with a rather amused smirk. She stuck both hands behind her back and watched the oncoming Dracus carefully. BearPaw readied himself as well and when the Dracus drew close enough SketchPaw slung her hands out from behind her back and along with them, her sais. She jumped up and met the Dracus's sword with one of her sais and with only a couple flicks of her wrist his sword was slung out of his hand and he was completely disarmed. BearPaw joined his sister with a smooth bound as she delivered a lazy kick to the puny lizard man's stomach, knocking him off the creature. SketchPaw looked up at the other Dracus now hovering in shock above them once she made sure that the other Dracus wouldn't be bothering them anymore. Shocked faces soon turned to anger and another legion of arrows was heading toward them. BearPaw took control of the reptilian bird and veered him up and out of the way of the stream of arrows. SketchPaw stood on the back, her sais ready for anything, hopefully.

33A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Gantz held his other hand out to the side as he gave a shrug. "A coward, hardly. I'm merely a tactician, of sorts." His fanged grin grew as a large ball of electricity formed in his open palm. Andre instantly calmed his nerves and got ready for an attack. Electricity was the single most harmful thing to him. With a flick of his wrist the ball of electricity transformed into a mass of electric tendrils that arched out and back toward Andre.
Andre quickly leaped back and flicked one of his hands upward. A steel beam shot up from the ground, and the electricity immediately struck it. Andre skid to a halt, then charged full speed at Gantz with both his fists ready to strike. "Hang on Teather, I'm coming!" He yelled before he leaped at a blinding speed. Gantz took a step back as Andre was suddenly right in his face, and soon after, his energy packed fist. With a bang, Gantz flew through the air, losing his grip on Teather. Andre leaned back and grabbed onto the scruff of Teather's neck just as he damn near fell into the very hole in the roof Gantz had threatened to drop him through. "Whew, that was close." He huffed as he watched a group of buildings crumble to the ground roughly thirty yards away where Gantz hit the ground.

34A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:35 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

TeatherPaw starred down into the hole in the roof with wide, blinking eyes, then looked up at Andre, "Whoa...it's kinda warm up hewe isn't it Anre?" He said, not even thinking of what could have happened. He just remained still as Andre held on to him.
"BearPaw!" SketchPaw yelled over the whipping wind, "we have to find FeatherPaw and TeatherPaw!" She told him. He looked back at her with his normal serious expression when he was in the midst of battle and nodded sharply. Then turned back around and urged the creature forward. SketchPaw began scanning the ground as thoroughly as she possibly could alongside smacking a couple arrows away with her sais. 'Damn pests,' she cursed. Finally, she spotted FeatherPaw in the middle of what looked to be a main road because it was wider than the rest. She was looking around, probably for TeatherPaw still and didn't seem to realize that a couple Dracus were coming up behind her. "BearPaw!" Sketch exclaimed, knowing that he would know what to do. Again BearPaw nodded, but without looking at her this time. With some difficulty, Bear directed the reptilian bird downward abruptly, making SketchPaw waver a bit. The Dracus saw the bottom of the bird as it was coming and stopped in their tracks, thinking that the rider was still an ally and that they would take care of her, but after it swooped and their target disappeared their expressions became twisted with confusion as they watched the bird fly away. SketchPaw stood on the back of the bird still and simply waved at them while FeatherPaw sat safely and silently behind BearPaw. The Dracus cursed and growled, but were soon no more than ants. "Where's TeatherPaw at? Have you guys found him yet?" FeatherPaw asked. "No...not yet..." SketchPaw admitted, closing her eyes and crossing her arms. She opened her eyes to see Andre standing on top of a burning building holding onto TeatherPaw. "Hey!" She hollered out to them, "Hey! Teather! Andre!" She exclaimed. BearPaw turned the bird around and landed it rather ungracefully on the ground next to the building that Andre and TeatherPaw were standing on.

35A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre looked to see Sketch, Bear, and Feather all land on the Dracus bird. He grinned for a short second and forcefully regained his balance so that Teather no longer hovered over the blazing hole.
Then a loud, furious roar burst from the flames where Gantz had been knocked. Andre steeled his expression and looked directly at Sketch. He simply yelled catch and gently tossed the young pup to her, and none too soon. Just as Teather left his grip, an entire hut, still burning furiously, came flying from out of the flames. Andre turned to face the building and he jumped a few feet into the air. As he did he tucked his knees to his chest and folded his arms over them, palms facing outward. The hut smashed against an invisible barrier. The force pushed Andre back in the air, but he was prepared. He rolled himself backward, extended his legs, held his arms out to the side, and arched his back. He completed a half flip backward before he landed gracefully into a squatting position right in front of his friends, his back to them. He folded his arms around himself as if hugging himself, and waited one short second that seemed to him to last forever. He suddenly flung both arms outward in the shape of an X as Gantz suddenly burst from the building Andre had been on, his massive sword coming down on them. Two psychic blades smashed into Gantz's sword, stopping his swing instantly, and making him stumble backward two steps. Andre quickly leaped forward, tucked in his legs, then delivered a powerful drop kick square on Gantz's barreled chest. Gantz flew backward once more, landed on his back, then rolled to his feet, face full of fury. Andre landed on his back with a thud, but he quickly windmilled (a spinning kick using both legs, delivered by spinning on one's back or hands) then sprung to his feet. Gantz roared once more and stood there, furious.

36A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:52 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw stepped forward and put one knee on the ground to make absolute sure that she would catch the little wolf safely and not loose her balance upon impact. He landed neatly in her arms except for the fact that his sharp little elbow jabbed her in the gut. She huffed then looked down at him to make sure, with her own eyes, that she had caught him alright. When she looked down she saw his big, bright eyes starring at Andre she realized that they probably haven't left Andre even when he was tossed down here. She smiled, then set the little wolf down on his own feet. "You stay here," she demanded, "don't get in Andre's way." She turned around to see more Dracus on their way to this spot where they had all converged. "FeatherPaw, take TeatherPaw and find some cover," SketchPaw demanded, but FeatherPaw didn't move. "No, me and TeatherPaw will be just fine helping you guys out..." she argued. She saw the look SketchPaw was giving her, "You know good and well who's been training him," she reminded her, "he'll be just fine." She said, pulling her staff off her back, she wore the most serious face that anybody has ever seen on her face, which, more than anything, shocked SketchPaw. "Alright then, there's no arguing with that," Sketch said with a devilish smirk as she returned her gaze to the oncoming Dracus. Feather leaned down to TeatherPaw, "You ready to kick some butt little brother?" She asked him. TeatherPaw looked up at her with a face lit up with elation. His eyes sparkled and she could tell that his answer was a definite yes.

37A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre listened as the Mokiva siblings bickered a bit behind him, but his focus never left that brutish Dracus that raged before him. Gantz stomped his right foot on the ground before he brandished his massive sword over his head twice. On the third, he swung it downward, slamming the entire blade into the ground. Electricity shot through the ground at Andre, but he was already prepared. Andre jumped into the air a bit and thrust both paws at the ground. A huge pulse of psychokinetic energy impacted the front of the electrical wave, and it countered the attack with a fantastic explosion. The second Andre landed, he charged full speed at Gantz.
Gantz threw his sword to the ground and charged at Andre in return, roaring with anger. When the two met in the middle, it was an impressive sight. They swung their fists at each other, and they collided with the side of each other's head. Neither one seemed phased in the slightest, and they just continued hammering away at one another, exchanging numerous blows of kicks and punches, each strike making a loud crack that split the ground beneath them. Andre was doing well against the towering wall of scaled muscle for a while until he made a critical error.
As he delivered a powerful kick to the side of Gantz's head, the large Dracus stumbled and turned his back on Andre. Not thinking, Andre reached out and grabbed onto his tail firmly, but he had entirely forgotten that Gantz had lost that tail in their previous encounters, and through the technology of the far more advanced Dracus, Gantz had had his tail rebuilt as a weapon covered in a fleshy, scaly disguise. As Andre grabbed hold, Gantz released a powerful burst of electricity.
Andre yelped and screamed as it surged through his body before it blasted him back. With an earth shattering impact, he hit the ground and rolled to a stop. He did not move, and smoke floated lazily off his body. His fur in some places was charred, and his clothing was all but rags. He lay there with a tendril of static flicking over his body now and then, but he remained still none the less.
Gantz let loose a booming laugh as he turned and looked at the fox as he lay there. "Stupid boy! How could you forget the one thing that you had been responsible for?!" He walked over to his sword and picked it up excitedly before he moved over to the still stunned Andre. He grabbed a fist full of the fox's hair and he picked him up into the air. He did not yelp, nor did he retaliate. He was entirely unconscious.

38A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:59 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

Suddenly the whole world seemed to skip a beat in a deafening pulse as the Mokiva siblings turned on their heals just in time to see Andre being grasped by Gantz. It seemed that no one's eyes could miss a thing with how wide they all were. Unfortunately the group of back-up Dracus was fast approaching and they now poured into the square. SketchPaw glanced behind her at them then back at Andre and Gantz, "You guys hold them off!" She yelled, then reached into a small pouch on her thigh, pulling out a minuscule dagger no more than three inches long. She aimed for one long second before flinging the dagger like an invisible little torpedo. It hit it's target, completely splitting the tendon in the wrist that controlled all movement of the hand including grip on the hand that Gantz held Andre with. As soon as she saw that she had hit her target perfectly she shot forward, toward Andre, intending to snatch him away from Gantz.
BearPaw stood there, starring down a Dracus that had decided to target him specifically and was now running toward him. He lifted his arms as though he intended to bring them down and smash Bear into pieces. When he got close enough he tried to do just that. He brought them down, making a giant crater in the ground and a cloud of dust that enveloped them completely. Nothing happened. The dust finally settled and the Dracus chuckled, obviously thinking that he had come out victorious, but when he looked down to see and empty crater he began frantically looking around. BearPaw managed to slip between the Dracus's legs right before his arms connected and now stood behind him. When the Dracus finally thought about turning to look behind him, he was met by a back handspring that Bear had rigged into a kick to the jaw.

39A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Gantz released Andre with a roar of pain, though entirely against his will. He was a beastly man, and a little injury like that could not hinder him. As Andre fell, he kicked the unconscious fox away, straight through the pillar of a building beside them, and he charged head on at SketchPaw, his entire body bursting with electricity. He raised both his arms into the air, each one at least the size of her, and was ready to slam them down for a devastating attack.
Just then, a raging scream was heard from above them. Gantz stopped and looked up to see Crystal flying down at him. Both her arms were transformed into what was basically two massive stone clubs with fingers. She had them raised above her head, and she was too close for Gantz to counter or dodge. He put both his arms over his head, then there was a collosal bang as Crystal collided with him. Dust and chunks of ground flew into the air, and Gantz stumbled back a few steps. Crystal was none too slow to take advantage of this, and she jumped forward and delivered a powerful punch to his abdomen. Once again the beast flew back, breaking through multiple buildings as he did so. Crystal panted heavily as she stood there with a shocked smile on her face. She actually did that!
She looked at Sketch with a smile. "Hey there sis, how's it goin'?" She inquired as the rock crumbled from her arms. She quickly tugged down the sleeve on her right arm, covering it entirely.

40A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:36 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw skidded to a halt when she saw Andre go flying again, "Bastard!" She growled at Gantz. Her eyes went wide when he came rushing at her angrily and even wider when Crystal attacked. "Uh...hello sis..." she stuttered looking back and forth from the point where Gantz disappeared into and Crystal, "I don't know why I'm so shocked...after all you are an Arashi," she laughed, "Well...gotta go get your brother!" She said and took off in the direction that Andre flew off. "Andre! Andre where are you!?" She hollered as she stepped carefully amongst rubble, scanning every inch of her surroundings for a sign of him, "Damnit...I'm going to have to use it..." she cursed in her mind. She stopped and sighed, then moved her eye patch over to her other eye. When she opened her eye, it was different then the other. This was the Mokivan eye. A psychic power that changes the appearance in one eye, a power only found in the Mokiva line every six generations. She focused a second on Andre and finally pin-pointed his location not too far from where she was now, under about a foot of rubble. She ran over and began ripping rubble off the top of him. "Andre!" She panted, "your a pain in my ass like always...you better be ok or I'm gonna kill you!" She said, pulling the last piece of rubble off. She put a hand on his chest and her ear to his mouth. When she felt a breath she shot up and picked him up, putting him over her shoulder and carefully heading back to were the others were. It was obvious they weren't going to be able to take care of the rest of the Dracus in this area. That made the best option at the moment to retreat and come up with a better tactic.

41A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Andre grunted painfully as he slowly regained his consciousness atop Sketch's shoulder. His blind eyes blinked sleepily. He could see nothing at all right now. The electricity still in his body was messing up his psy energy. But he could easily tell he was being carried, and by who, due to her distinctive scent. "S-Sketch?" He grunted. "Where am I? Where's Gantz?" He demanded almost immediately. He squirmed a bit, to no surprise of Sketch's. Despite his dazed state, he still was eager to fight. Unfortunately for her, tough, he was still a 300lb 8ft tall fox that was no easy feat to carry.
Crystal stomped her feet into the ground as she glared directly where she had knocked Gantz. She knew he was still there. She could feel him through the earth. She pounded the fist of her right hand into the palm of her left and she yelled to him. "C'mon, Gantz! Gonna let yourself get beaten by a little bitch pup?!" She had that crazy grin on her face that she always got when she went into battle. She had a gentle nature, but she still loved to fight. It was her passion, aside from keeping herself beautiful.
Finally, Ruby had come back from her search for a rain cloud to douse the fires that were eating the village. She dropped behind Leena and had her come with her so that she could make the water actually fall. Leena grabbed onto her paws and was swiftly carried into the air. When they reached the right altitude, she carefully balanced herself on Ruby's back, and then took control of the water in the cloud. Like a giant hose, she sprayed the water directly from the cloud down to the buildings that were not yet completely torched or impossible to save.
Meanwhile, Chase was hurrying as fast as he could to where all the others were, but complication after complication got in his way. It was frustrating him to no end, and he was getting ready to just simply obliterate the entirety of the village if it kept up the way it was.

42A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:09 am

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw looked up at Andre as he began to gain consciousness, "Hey, quit squirming you pain. We're still on the battlefield and Gantz is being taken care of for the time being, but what we need to do right now is retreat and form a bigger team and a better strategy..." she said sternly. She set him gently down on his own feet, keeping one of his arms over her shoulders to help him keep straight until he was back in his own head enough to stand alone. "There certainly weren't this many Dracus when we first got here...Were did they all come from?" She asked in more of a thought than an actual question.
Back in the square BearPaw, FeatherPaw, and TeatherPaw were holding off all the Dracus that were coming at them, but they were beginning to wear down and get tired. The problem was, the Dracus kept coming in just as big of an abundance as before. There didn't seem to be an end to them. "This is crazy... how can we keep this up?" FeatherPaw panted rhetorically, sweat running down her face. Another Dracus came sprinting toward her. She readied her staff and held her ground, trying to slow her breathing down.

43A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 am

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

"B-being taken care of? By who?!" He asked nervously. Gantz was enormously powerful, and there was not one here who could stand a chance against him but Andre. Not as far as anyone had revealed to him thus far, anyways. He tried to turn and look, though it would do him no good because he still couldn't see. When he did, his arm slipped from Sketch's shoulders and he flopped to the ground with a heavy thud. "Urgh!" He grunted, his tails fluffing up with aggravation.
Chase's eyes lit up as he finally came to where everything was now converging. He could see Ruby and Leena in the air taking care of the fires, the Mokivas were fighting off the Dracus, and he saw Sketch holding an injured Andre. Crystal, he saw, to his amazement, had taken his spot against Gantz. 'No!' He thought to himself. 'She's going to get herself killed!' With that he charge straight ahead. In one hand he twirled his staff at an incredible speed, preparing to defend or strike as needed. His free hand began to glow with light. As he neared the group of Dracus converging on the Mokivas, he yelled "Heads up!" before he swung both his staff and his hand in a diagonal motion. A thin beam of light sliced straight through the entire wave of Dracus, and they all crumbled to the ground in bloody heaps. He completely missed the Mokivas. He had just called that out so they wouldn't jump into the attack. He did not stop to say hi or make sure everyone was alright. He flew straight past them toward Andre, Sketch and Crystal.
At that moment, it seemed as if everything had become a pure, unavoidable hell. The entire area in front of Crystal burst into an electrical storm. The buildings and debris before her were vaporized, and massive tendrils of electricity lashed about menacingly. In the middle of it all stood Gantz. Electricity lashed around his body, and his eyes glowed a white blue. In his hands two massive balls of electricity burst to life. His teeth were bared angrily. Not a scratch lay on his body. "You've pissed me off girl." His voice seemed to echo. "I was only going to kill your brother, at first. Now, you're all going to die."

44A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:18 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

"Quit worrying none of us are going to let anything bad happen to anybody," SketchPaw told him as she helped him back up, "I know your condition is aggravating right now, but that only makes it more the reason to have to retreat for now," she told him sternly, putting his arm back over her shoulders. 'This is bad...' she thought to herself, 'trying to keep Andre calm in the condition he's in while trying to get out of here. I don't see how we are possibly going to make it...' she growled while walking him over to the Dracus bird. 'Now Gantz is really pissed...What is he planning on doing?'
BearPaw, FeatherPaw, and TeatherPaw looked up at Chase when he mowed the wall of Dracus down in front of them, "Thanks Chase!" Feather exclaimed gratefully, waving up at him. She looked back down the road they all came from. Chase had bought them some time for the Dracus on their way were quite a ways down the road now. BearPaw was panting quite hard now, but he forced in a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to concentrate. After a few long moments he ran up to where the road came into the square. He bunched up his fist and brought his elbow up as far as he possibly could. He brought it down with a thunderous roar, making a large crater in the ground. Upon impact a thick, slanted wall shot up down the road a ways, forming a sort of funnel. He looked back at FeatherPaw with a smile. "Wow...that was really clever Bear...now they'll only be able to come in one at a time!" She exclaimed, feeling suddenly more exhilarated.

45A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Upon seeing Gantz's tantrum, he quickly made up his mind. "Fine then. We will retreat for now..." He said with apparent reluctance. Sketch could see his pride taking a massive blow as the words left his mouth.

46A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:04 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw's expression changed to fit her attitude at the moment, annoyed and stern, "I know this is hard for you right now, but there's nothing further we can do about it right now..." she told him while thinking in her head, 'Men are such pains when it comes to fighting it's just ridiculous...' She looked over at the walls BearPaw had made, "At least what Bear did will make it a little easier to leave..." She thought aloud. "BearPaw! FeatherPaw! TeatherPaw! Fall back!" She demanded. Her siblings looked back at her. The other oncoming Dracus hadn't gotten to the walls yet, so they all three hesitantly turned and headed back toward her and Andre at a tired run. "How are we gonna get out of here? We can't all fit on that thing..." FeatherPaw pointed out worriedly, glancing back at the Dracus, getting closer and closer. BearPaw kept his eyes on Gantz, who got angrier and angrier by the second. "This really isn't good..." Feather squeaked, her heart beginning to race.

47A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

"Chase! Crystal! Fall back!" Andre yelled to them. They glanced back curiously. It was unusual for their brother o say something like that. But when they saw his expression, they pinned their ears back and quickly rushed back to the group. Then he looked up at Leena and Ruby. "Girls! Get down here! We're falling back, pronto!" They, too, gave him a similar look, but as the other two did, they did as told when they saw his expression and the condition he was in. Leena jumped off Ruby's back and landed firmly beside the group. Ruby floated down as fast as she could, setting down lightly on her sister's shoulders. "Oooookay, how are we getting out of here?" Ruby asked as she folded her arms on Crystal's head.

48A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:15 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw looked at the ground with a stare that made it look as though she was actually starring at the scenery on the other side of the planet. "We aren't getting anywhere just standing here that's for sure, but there's no way we're going to be able to out run them if we plan on getting out of here the same way we came in." She pointed out. She glanced over at Gantz, "I don't think he's going to give us much longer either..." she added as an out loud thought. Suddenly everything around them began to grow darker as an orb seemed to begin to solidify around the group, encircling everyone. At first SketchPaw startled, not knowing exactly what was going on. "Daddy!" TeatherPaw cheered, bouncing up and down inside the bubble. SketchPaw looked down at her little brother, then her expression saddened in disappointment. She turned to keep anyone from seeing the look on her face. The orb grew blacker as it solidified and suddenly the Dracus bird was surrounded by a massive amount of electricity and shot from the orb. A couple remaining Dracus ran up to the orb, however, when they made contact they had a similar fate as the reptilian bird. The orb now ceased getting darker. The group could still see through it with the effect of tinted windows on a vehicle. Anyone on the outside could not see in, but people on the inside could see out. Then, the orb began to leave the ground.

49A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Andre The Fox

Andre The Fox

Chase, Leena, Ruby, and Crystal all looked and moved about in a rather startled manner. They didn't know if they should be defending themselves or allowing the black orb to take them as it was. They looked to the Mokivas and saw that they seemed to not be bothered in the least by what was going on, so they did their best to remain calm. Andre grunted as he continued to hang from Sketch's shoulder. He felt her suddenly turn her head, and he looked up at her, using his ears to make sure he was looking accurately. "Sketch? What's wrong?" He questioned. He could feel a change in her pulse, and her energy changed significantly enough for him to tell even with his psychokinesis stunned. He got ready to speak again, but then got an impossible to ignore need to cough. He let the cough go, and they were raspy and painful. He covered his mouth, then gasped a few times when he was done. His eyebrows furrowed and he glared down at the palm of his hand. It felt extremely wet. Around his bottom jaw and chin was wet as well. He could taste blood.

50A roleplay amongst siblings Empty Re: A roleplay amongst siblings Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:23 pm

WolfSpirit1094

WolfSpirit1094

SketchPaw's expression turned immediately to one of worry as she looked over at Andre when he coughed. She looked at his hand as well and her eyes went wide when she saw the blood covering his palm and chin, "Andre! You're bleeding!" She gasped, temporarily forgetting her feeling of shame. Her siblings turned to look at them with worried expressions as well. SketchPaw had also forgotten that she hadn't replaced her eye-patch yet and she suddenly felt a twang of fatigue, but she ignored it. She closed her eyes, 'Father...' she began in her mind, 'Andre is worse than I thought...we need to hurry...' The words rang clear in her fathers mind. Telepathy was one of the Mokivan eye's many psychic powers. Her father could not answer, so there was no knowing whether or not he heard her thoughts. More arrows from mounted Dracus bounced off the orb in static spasms, making the surface of the orb ripple. "Come on..." SketchPaw said aloud looking around at the orb, hoping it would accelerate, showing her that her father had heard her. At last, the orb sped up, slightly jolting all the passengers, but not quite enough to knock anyone over. After what seemed an eternity of silence, the orb finally began to drop toward the earth on the other side of the hill from the Dracus base. Her father came into view. A white blob standing statue still down below. She quickly looked away, feeling those feelings again. She looked down at Andre and forced them back to the back of her mind. Finally, the orb touched down and slowly began to dissipate. Her father started over to the group. He was an elderly, yet very tall and very built, white wolf. He wore a tan skin robe with feathers hanging off in a native pattern and held a polished, wooden walking staff that was also decorated with feathers at the top. He stopped about a yard away from where SketchPaw and Andre were, "Don't worry my child," he told her soothingly, "I have sent Ririshi to give word to your sister." His soft green eyes glittering.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum